Sasuke's Last Day

Hey guys, long time no see.

Okay you may hate me for not updating. Let's be honest.. I forgot about this and I had to read all of it myself. Anyway, I should be back for a day.. maybe a week. Kidding, until this is done, I promise I'll get this book done hopefully by September, maybe October.

I realize how cringy I was back in my early teenage years, I'm 16 now and have matured. I want to rewrite this so badly haha. Oh my.

Anyway, let's see how this goes......

~~~~~~~~

Sakura's Pov:

I was bored and it was late in the evening, I decided I'd just take a walk and got so bored, I started humming a song I made of how much I love Sasuke. He's just so cute!!

I heard a noise.. like footsteps.. I look infront of me as I stop humming and Smile widely. It was Sasuke! It must be fate!

I started running up to him, happy, giggly, he looked shocked. "SASUKE!!!!" I shouted as I jumped on him and kissed his cheek. "What a coincidence, I was just thinking about you~" I said, hanging my arms around his neck tightly hoping he wouldn't set me down.

Suddenly I feel his hands around my legs, holding me up. I blushed not expecting this, I looked in his eyes, sensing hurt. Then they suddenly vanished into caring eyes. Weird.

Then without hesitation, he kissed me. Like, full on kissed me. I pull away, knowing this isn't him. "Sasuke? What's wrong? This isn't you.." I said on the edge of crying for some reason. Like I should be happy He kissed me. But that's not what I want. I want him at 100% to like me enough to kiss me. He tensed up a bit and then looked away, "sorry.." was the only thing escaping his mouth. Then he set me down on the floor, and stepped back a bit.

"I'm leaving the leaf village." And with that he started turning around. 'No... noo please.. Sasuke.. You can't leave..' "NO!! SASUKE YOU CAN'T LEAVE! PLEASE!!" I yelled crying, my head beginning to hurt, tears dripping to the floor. Then it started to rain. Great. Downpouring rain. I couldn't see him anymore. I was drenched.

Sasuke's Pov:

I really wasn't myself. What was that? Why did I kiss her. Why? 'I was thinkin of (Y/N) and kissed Sakura thinking it was her.. but why.. I should be getting over her. Why.' I turned away and I can hear Sakura beginning to cry. 'Damnit..' "NO!! SASUKE YOU CAN'T LEAVE! PLEASE!!" was all I heard when it started raining and her crying. I didn't want to look at her cry.. 'I'm sorry.. Sakura..' I really was.. I took off the leaf village headband and threw it to the floor. I'm really sorry.. And with that I was gone. About to leave the village.

(Y/N) Pov:

I was sad, upset. I had a feeling in my stomach that something wasnt right. I walked out of my room and past the living room where Naruto was sitting on the couch watching anime and eating ramen. Wide eyed, scared, barely able to walk at the piercing feeling in my gut, I stumble to the door, catching Naruto's attention. "(Y-Y/N)!! Where are you going?!? Are you okay?!?" "I'm.. fine.. I have a bad feeling in my stomach.. Something very bad is happening.. It hurts.." I reply grabbing an umbrella as I put on my shoes. "The gate.. Something about the gate.." with that I shot out of it with a horrible suspicion.. Sasuke..

I opened the door, dropping the umbrella, running, hoping I'll get there in time to stop him. K heard Naruto shout my name as I ran. I'm surprised. My legs started running on instinct. "SASUKE!!!" I screamed. Knowing I was still a long ways away from the gate.

I saw lights turn on inside houses from my my scream, even got up. Naruto following me a ways away with the umbrella.

I got closer to the gate as I saw a shortish figure walking out.. spiky hair, no headband. That can't be him.. "SASUKE!!!" I shouted, making the figure stop, and look at me. I got closer, it was him. I jumped on him, wrapping my arms around him tightly crying, I can't lose a friend just because of something I did.

Naruto started shouting my name again. I felt arms around me and then, it's like I was being carried out of the village.. by Sasuke..

~~~~~~~~~~

I updated and left it at a cliffhanger!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ I'll be back later today, promise. I made this shortish so you guys know I'm back at least ;P

UNTIL NEXT TIME!! BYE!!