Naruto x reader

(This is my first story so bare with me 😊)
You were 16 when it all started, you and your parents were having a fight about your life and how you were gonna live it. You wanted to go to college, and your parents wanted you to stay home and help them pay bills and buy food. You decided you had enough and ran away, you then come across The Village Hidden In The Leaves, you get curious and look around. "HEY!!" You heard a man yell behind you. You just kept walking trying not to get curious and turn around. A few seconds later you get knocked to the floor you a boy about the same age. "Ahh!" You screamed. "HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU-" you stop and notice a cute boy who ran into you on his butt and scratching his head. "What did I run into? That really hur-" his eyes wide open as he lifted up his head and stared at you in surprise. "Oh, I'm very sorry Ma'am. Please forgive me. I'm Naruto Uzumaki, what's your name?" You just lay there on the floor staring at him in surprise and a blush spreads across your face. "Umm.. I'm (y/n)." "Oh, what a pretty name." He looks at your face and places his hand on your forehead "What's wrong? Do you have a fever or something? You're all red." You blush more and move his hand off your head and stood up. "Umm... N-no.. I-I'm just fine thanks.." He smiled. "As long as you're okay, then I'm glad." "HEY NARUTO!!!! YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT!!" The man yelled again. Naruto's smile faded and he got up and started running. "Sorry (y/n), gotta run" he smiled again and took off. You then smiled and blushed more, then fainted.

(Again this is my first story, please tell me what you think in the comments, and tell me if its good, if not, I might stop)