Day Six: Letter to a Stranger

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS!!! As if anyone reads this, pshhh, but still, I'm sorry to the few who do. XP    Welp, my life just got kinda busy so it's going to be hard to write one everyday so I es sorry! :( I should start writing the days.... I think I'm a day behind? So I'm uploading two different letters today! :D Here goes, strangers! :D

July 29, 2012 (<-- supposed to be)

Dear Stranger,

 First off.... I love youuuuu!!!! I don't know why, I just love strangers, because, like, if you're a stranger, I figure 'I'm never going to see this person again, so I might as well act the weirdest that I can!!'  And that's exactly what I do. If you think I'm too weird, we'll never be friends (SORRY!), but if you just go along and maybe act weird too, we could become the best of friends. :)

Secondly - maybe it should have been first, but oh well - I do not care what race you are or what your sexuality is. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Haters gonna hate, and we can face them together :P

Third! (<-- that's my favorite number, so this is the most important one!) YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise. It can get to your head when people say otherwise - I know, my  (ex) 'best friend' used to tell me otherwise - but just block them out. They're most likely only saying this because they're insecure about themselves. You are beautiful, no matter what they say. (Yeah, Christina Agulera knows a lot.) You are beautiful, and please don't argue with me, you are, everyone is, in their own way. 

Lastly, if you ever need to talk or vent or complain or whatever, I'M YOUR GIRL :) Seriously, even if we've never made any sort of contact before, but you need someone to talk to, I'm good with you coming to me :) 

Your fellow stranger, 

Lydia

P.S. You're beautiful :)