Day One: Letter to Your Best Friend

Dear Jill,

Oh, there is so much to say to you. I know that we've only known each other for what? Just under 3 months? Yeah, and yet, somehow, I still consider you my best friend in the whole world - hehe, cuz you're Canadian ;) - and you should know that I love you to death. I have no idea what I'd do without you, and I cannot believe we met on OMEGLE of all places! Remember that? And now it's turned into this beautiful friendship we have :) 

I would send this to you in an envelope, along with some other random thing -because just an envelope is boring- but I'm too lazy to actually go and write this out on paper. Or print it.... I'm lazy, but you love me :) 

ANYWAYS. We seriously need to meet soon. Our airport meeting is ESSENTIAL in order for my life to be complete. And then, when we're older, we ARE going to university together. No questions asked, we are GOING. Get a flat in London together and charm everyone there with our awesomeness! Obviously. And then when you become a famous actress, we will travel all around the world. It's now a part of my official bucket list. So you better make it happen! -No pressure or anything :P - Other plans we have? Go look at that 'anniversary' present I sent you, that's what's going to happen. ;)

Remember the first time we Skyped? My video wasn't working, which helped your brothers proposition that I was a 40 year old man XP ahaha and then the first thing we did was talking in British accents -or, ya know, whatever the heck my accent sounds like-. Yeah, those were the days... Remember the first time we talked? On Omegle, and you read my story -the measly two chapters I had up on Tumblr- and I read yours. And the whole reason we kept talking was because you said you liked my characters, and would definitely be friends with them in real life :P 

I don't think you realize how much you mean to me, and we SERIOUSLY need to skype soon. You're the Peanut Butter to my Jelly, the Apple to my Pie, and the Louis to my Harry ;D <-- by the way we still need to make those T-Shirts. You're my wittle boo bear <3 :) But seriously, when I got my heart broken for the first time in my life, you were the only one there, and I effing love you to pieces for that. I know you have so many more problems than me, but you were still there for me, and that means the world. I wish I could help you more with all you're going through in your life, and I'm sorry that I can't do that much. I will always be there for you, and I know I can tell you anything, because you'll be there for me too. 

Alright, I should probably end this letter now, there's too much to say to you, it could be an entire book. This is the best I've got for now, hope you liked it :P 

Love,

Lydia, your twinsie for LIFE :D

P.S. I never got that Canadian Bacon and Maple Syrup for my anniversary present -_- JERK FACE! (Just kidding, I still wuuvvv youuuu)