TSG SC - P.T.

Dahil hindi ako maka-get over sa background ko. Kyot kyot kyot. XD

--

Late nang dumating si Toby isang gabi. He was buried at work, daming kailangang ayusin. Being the team lead of his group, he was forced to take an OT to oversee the designs that will be submitted to the management for approval.

Alas dyes na itong dumating. He was quite surprised when he saw Jae, sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Gising ka pa?" tanong nito sa kanya.

"I was waiting for you."

Naupo ito sa tabi niya at sumandal. He closed his eyes for a moment. Mukhang masakit ang ulo nito.

She knelt in front of him to remove his shoes.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Why are you asking the obvious?"

"I can remove my own shoes, Jae."

"Ito na nga lang ang nagagawa ko para sa 'yo, tatanggihan mo pa," nakasimangot niyang sabi. Hindi na tuloy ito nagreklamo nang tanggalin niya ang sapatos nito.

"Thank you," he simply said.

Pumunta naman siya sa likuran nito at itinuon ang mga daliri sa balikat nito.

"What now?" tanong niya kay Jae.

"Gusto mo ng massage?" nakangiti nitong tanong.

He wanted to say no. She might just hurt his shoulders or his back. Baka mamaya ay pagsusuntukin lang nito ang likod niya. Hindi na siya nag-eexpect ng mataas when it comes to Jae. Sure, she's trying and he appreciates that, but to be honest, she always falls short. Well, maybe not always. But most of the time.

Alam naman niyang dahil iyon sa hindi ito sanay. He cooks, cleans and do everything better than her because he grew up doing those things. Jae was pampered and spoiled.

"There's really no need to—"

But he stopped in mid-sentence when he felt relief. He groaned and closed his eyes again. Who knew she could give massages this good?

Her fingers were like magic! Parang unti-unting natutunaw ang stress niya.

"Better?" tanong nito.

Agad siyang tumango.

"Buti na lang pala PT yung ex ko dati," natatawa nitong sabi. "At least I got something good from that relationship!"

His eyes flew open at the mention of that dreaded word: ex. Hinawakan niya ang kamay ni Jae, stopping her from what she's doing.

"Ex? Who was this guy? Bakit ngayon ko lang nalaman?"

"What's the big deal? Ex na nga, di ba?"

"Akala ko si JT lang?" kunot-noo niyang tanong.

"Pang-apat ko na si JT."

"What?!"

Jae laughed at his overreaction.

"There's no need to get jealous."

"This guy taught you PT!" he insisted.

"With clothes on naman! Nothing physical had happened between us, honest!"

But he can't get the image out of his mind. Kahit pang with clothes on, who's to say how many clothes was on her when her ex taught her how to make massages? And besides, massages were often used to insinuate sexual desires. He just couldn't un-think it.

Yumakap ito sa kanya at hinalikan siya sa pisngi.

"Toby, don't get mad. You were my first, remember?"

"Did he get to second base? No, don't tell me. I don't want to know."

"Ang cute mo!" natatawang sabi ni Jae.

"He didn't get his hands on you, did he?" he asked, then he shook his head. "No, don't answer that either."

"We just kissed one time and that's it. He didn't last that long to get to second base. None of them got to second base except you."

She climbed on the back of the couch and slumped next to him. Sumandal ito sa balikat niya and then she took his left hand and intertwined its fingers to her right.

"I guess, subconsciously, I didn't think it's the right time yet. Maybe, at the back of my head, I didn't think they were right for me," she told him.

"Even JT?"

"Especially JT."

She pulled him by the nape with her left hand and kissed him on the lips.

"JT was the last hurdle before you."