Chapter 25: The Same Tattoos

"Jesus Christ…" Beca mumbled as Chloe nipped along the expanse of the skin available along her neck. She wasn't suave at all with pressing the elevator floor their room was on. "Is this actually happening," Beca whispered running her hands through ginger locks.

"This fucking dress," Chloe mumbled running her hand up Beca's thigh. This elevator couldn't move fast enough.

The doors jolted open to their floor and Beca immediately reddened, not because of the intense make out session her and Chloe were wrapped in, but at the group of guys (undoubtedly going out for round two) standing beyond the open elevator doors in complete satisfaction at what they were witnessing.

"Chlo," Beca said clearing her throat and attempting to lower her dress. But Chloe didn't seem to care about anything other than staring at Beca with eyes hooded as she continued looking at Beca as if she was her prey.

"Please, don't let us stop you beautiful ladies," one of the guys wolf whistled making Beca extremely uncomfortable.

"Fuck off, would you?" Beca grunted as she grabbed Chloe's hand and led her down the hall. She hated derogatory comments and expected Chloe to add in a snarky comment as well. She wasn't expecting Chloe to still be looking at her as if she was about to get devoured. It made her nervous and her heart flutter.

"I'd like to do more than that," the guy whistled watching as Chloe and Beca walked down the hall. Under normal circumstances, Beca would've turned around and decked the guy so hard that he would've needed a nose job.

But this wasn't normal circumstance; she was with Chloe Beale after all and said Chloe Beale was still holding onto her waist.

"Sorry boys, she's all mine," Chloe stopped to turn and wink at the group of horny boys as they finally got on the elevator and clearly disagreed with their choices.

"Is that so, Miss Beale?" Beca said biting her lip once they were alone in the hall again. Hearing Chloe call her 'hers' was a total fucking turn-on.

"You'll see how mine you are," Chloe said nudging Beca to open the door to their room brushing the brunette hair over Beca's shoulder and lightly kissing a bare patch of skin as Beca fumbled to open the door.

Once inside, Beca tried to get a little distance as she walked over to the couch in front of the king-sized bed.

They stood silent for a moment taking a breather and Beca couldn't help but think about the past hour and how drastically everything had changed between them. Chloe took note of how flush Beca's face still was and how Beca was still making her heart hammer uncontrollably in her chest. She worried for a moment if Beca had changed her mind… Or maybe she had misread things… Or…

"Are you sure about this, Chloe? You-I-We… We have been drinking and nothing needs to happen, really…" Beca said finally taking a seat on the couch and avoiding eye contact at all costs.

Beca had imagined this moment countless times a day, but she had thought if this were to ever happen she would make it really special for Chloe, because that's what she deserved. She didn't deserve Beca going all fifteen-year-old-horndog and making Chloe come apart against a club bathroom sink, though, she couldn't deny that she flushed at how heated just the memory got her.

"Is that what you think I want?" Chloe said kneeling in front of Beca with her brows furrowed reaching up to cup Beca's cheek. She thought she'd been pretty open (and rather vocal) about exactly what she had wanted.