Chapter 24: David Guetta's Sick Beats

The Bellas had been tearing up the dance floor for the past hour; Aubrey had recently rejoined them after deciding she was sober enough to dance.

Chloe's feet were aching from the black heels she was rocking but that wasn't stopping her from dancing… how could she not? It was David-effin-Guetta.

She watched as Beca animatedly talked to Jess as they leaned against the bar.

Beca wasn't being at all discreet with the way she had been watching Chloe dance.

But fuck.

Chloe dancing was probably in Beca's top five all-time favorite things and add that stupid fucking hair thing Chloe did while dancing and it was total game over. Chloe always seductively bunched the back of her hair up slightly, she probably didn't even realize she was doing it or how crazy it drove Beca, it was just –yet-another-one-of-those-things that's just so Chloe.

Chloe usually hated being looked at like that while she was out… But when Beca did it, it made her feel wanted in ways she had only felt by Beca Mitchell. It had been so long since she had felt that sense of belonging and completeness… She felt like she had just been wandering through life with no purpose.

Chloe had anticipated the depth of that feeling dissipating but it had only gotten stronger over the distance of the past five years.

Beca looked up in time to see Chloe motioning her to the dance floor. She quickly left her conversation with Jess to join her out on the floor.

"Hi," Beca said grabbing ahold of Chloe's waist raking her body up-and-down.

"Hi," Chloe grinned back throwing her arms over Beca's shoulders. "Hate to be the bearer of bad news…"

"What could you possibly tell me right now that's bad?" Beca asked still glancing down Chloe's legs.

"Crazy bitch alert – 2:00," Chloe said with a slight tilt to her head motioning to the girl now situated behind her.

Beca caught a glimpse of Lindsey staring her and Chloe down on the dancefloor.

"Ugh, you have to be fucking kidding me right now…" Beca groaned and then smirked to Chloe with a familiar glint in her eyes. "Well, we should probably give her something to talk about then," Beca winked pulling Chloe closer to her by the hips.

"Oh my," Chloe chuckled licking her lips and digging her fingertips into the nape of Beca's neck.

The two continued to dance in the middle of the floor as the beat continued to get louder and the rest seemed to fade to the background for Beca.

"Well, look who's accepted her invitation to my bachelorette party," Lindsey shouted bumping obnoxiously into Chloe and spilling a bit of her drink on the redhead.

"Hey, bitch! Watch it," Chloe gritted swatting at the top of her low-cut dress to pat it dry.

"What the actual fuck is your problem dude?" Beca spat as she grabbed napkins from one of Lindsey's friends standing behind her and patted Chloe's top.

"You're still hanging around this redhead?" Lindsey slurred glaring her eyes to Chloe.

"I swear to God," Beca said balling her fists in anger and stepping towards the girl.