You're My Mate? But You're a GUY! (BoyxBoy)

First off i want to make sure you see that big a$$ (BoyxBoy) in the title. Yes that means boy love. If you dont like that then dont read my story, simple as that. So i dont want any comments about how boy love is 'wrong' or 'gross'. Ok you may now read =D

You’re My Mate? But you’re a Guy!

Kent’s POV

All my life I’ve been told what finding my mate would be like but nothing could have prepared me for the real thing. First, they told me, the smell would draw me in and they we’re right. What they didn’t say was that the spicy cinnamon sent would make my thoughts vanish and that my senses and hormones would be sent into over drive. Then they said my wolf would overwhelm my human side. Again they were correct and my wolf howled and thrashed inside of me threatening to burst through. What they didn’t mention was that my mate would be a guy! Now this wouldn’t bother me so much if I wasn’t a guy myself!

So there I was dozing off between English lessons completely unaware that the person I was to spend the remainder of my life with would come through my classroom door. Eyes fluttering closed and my head resting comfortably on my arms I was planning on catching a few Z’s seeing as Mr. Allen is as blind as a freaking bat. I was ready to fall asleep, that is until I smelt my mate.

My head shot up so fast I could have gotten whiplash and my eyes locked with the most dazzling icy blue ones. Instantly my wolf reacted chanting mate, mate, mate in my head. Then I noticed something very important about those hypnotic blue eyes. They belong to a GUY! Like the same sex as myself!

Hungrily my eyes raked my mate’s body. Raven tousled hair framed pale, porcelain like cheek bones. Rose petal like lips were quirked into a delicious half smile. On further inspection I noticed he is slightly shorter than me and slim but obviously fit. Am I seriously checking out a guy?! Disgusted with my actions I shivered forcing my eyes to the floor.

“You must be Blu, the new student.” Mr. Allen mused gesturing for him to approach the front of the room.

“Yup that would be me.” Blu answers causing me to shiver yet again this time not out of disgust but undeniable need. His deep yet velvet voice sent shock waves through my body causing me to curl my toes.   

 Oh god.

My hand fisted at my side so tight that my knuckles went white as I gritted my jaw trying with all my might to get control of my strange emotions.

“Great you can sit next to Kent. Kent raise your hand, please.” The teacher informed and I stuck my hand in the air unwillingly. Really, did the only available seat need to me next to me?! Blu smiled making his way towards me. To keep myself in my seat I bit down on my tongue so hard I drew penny tasting blood. With what seems like a painstaking slowness he slid into the seat next to me flashing me a heart stopping smile. Don’t do something stupid, please don’t do something stupid!

“Hey I’m Blu…but I guess you already know that.” He rolled his hypnotizing cool blue eyes at himself before sticking out his hand for me to shake. Of course I stared at his hand like a complete idiot for an awkward and painful moment. My wolf wanted nothing more than to grab his delicate looking hand…and do…other things, but I fought the want with every fiber of my human being. No, I couldn’t just shake his damn hand I had to shoot up like a lunatic.