~Epilogue~

• Dedicated to Everyone who loves to read and write :)

Guys....this is it....the epilogue....*Bursts into happy/sad tears* This is a really big thing for me cause this is the first story i've ever finished. Anyway, i want to thank all my lovily readrswho stuck by me even though my updating had sucky timing. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! And here it is....

~Epilogue~

Blu’s POV

~11 years later~

“Tate, get your little butt over here! Gracie Lee, grab him! Oh lord, give me strength.” I mutter the last sentence to myself, about ready to tare my hair out of my head. Grace goes zooming off after the four year old devil dubbed Tate. He’s sputtering with giggles, flailing his chubby arms around like a pinwheel while darting down the halls of the pack house. Speed and motor skills are sadly not things he is lacking, and this makes it hard to catch the little bugger. I turn to a laughing Kent with a huff and a scowl. October is standing behind him her belly round with another baby on the way.

“Control your crazy child!” I snap pointing to the blond haired, forest-green eyed runt. He grabs a soccer ball by his feet, rolling it towards Gracie and successfully tripping her. Gracie Lee snorts with laughter before bouncing back up gracefully, swiping her long black hair out of her blue eyes, and taking off after Tate again.

“Oh yeah, make the pregnant lady do all the work.” She huffs back, turning around and making her way back to her mate and husband Hunter, who is asleep on the couch, exhausted from trying to contain his spastic son for all those hours. I scoff and throw my hands in the air in defeat. I glare at Kent who smiles at me lovingly. Encircling my waist with his arms he pulls me too him and plants a kiss on my lips.

“Keep it PG around the little ones eh?” My mom giggles from behind us, entering the kitchen from the back door, birthday present in hand. Eventually, a few years ago, I had to tell my mom what Kent and his family and friends really were. She took it rather well, about as well as I took it the first time. Only threw up once, though she did cry for an hour. Now she’s rather chill about the whole situation, having excepted that crazy shit goes on in the world and there’s nothing she can do to stop it. Gracie’s jealous; wined for months about how she wanted to turn into a ‘fluffy wolfy’ too.

“Mom, why’d you come in the back way?” I ask, resting my head on my lovers’ broad chest. Grace and Tate’s screeching can be heard in the background, as well as Heaths snoring, October and her father’s playful bickering, and Axle and Parkers animated debate about some football ream. It was a mad house.

“I rang the doorbell but no one could hear it over all this racket. Decided to take my chances with the back door and lucky me it was unlocked.” She explains, placing her colorfully wrapped package with the others on the kitchen table.

“Kent, I thought I told you to check the door and make sure they were all locked! Tate will figure out how to open them soon and we can’t be too careful. The tiny devil could get out and get lost in the forest!” I scold him and he tries to look sheepish, but his grin is back in place before long.

“Sorry Blu-bear. You can punish me for it later.” He promises with a wink, and I flush, hitting his chest lightly.

“Ew you perv! Not in front of my mother for Christ’s sake!” I snap and my mom giggles again, heading into the living room to say hello to everyone else. I frown at my husband and he pouts back playfully.

“Kenty-poo is very, very sorry. Will Blu-bear forgive him?” He says in his moronic baby voice that doesn’t sound like a baby at all. I roll my eyes at him a sigh in exasperation.

“Oh shut up and kiss me you idiot.” I mutter and Kent smiles, pecking me on the lips.

“I got him!” Gracie cries out triumphantly. She wattles into the room trying to keep a handle on the squirming boy in her pale skinny arms. Kent detaches himself from me and scoops Tate up from my little sisters wavering grasp. My husband nuzzles the blond boys head and then blows a raspberry on his shirtless stomach. Tate squeals with laughter, kicking his pudgy little legs in an attempt to free himself.

“Someone get him a shirt.” I breathe, deflating to rest on the kitchen counter. Axle enters with one of Tate’s baby-blue t-shirts in hand and a raised eyebrow. I smile at him wanly and he smiles back with a shake of his head.

“Come on Tater-tot,” Kent coxes, grabbing the shirt from Axle. “You have to be good today little man. It’s your birthday, one more year closer to Alpha-hood. Don’t you want to show us how awesome you’re going to be as an Alpha?” He says, wrangling the shirt onto the giggling, squirming wolf-boy, with a fond smile and an encouraging tone.

“Nu-huh!” Tate shouts his voice high and tinkling like wind chimes. “I’m not gonna be Apha fo’ a hundred-thousand ears!” He giggles an adorable lisp in his voice.

“A hundred-thousand ears huh?” Kent muses and I stair lovingly at him with a soft smile gracing my lips.

My life might be utterly crazy, filled with weird werewolf laws and an even weirder family, but I wouldn’t want it any other way. As terribly cheesy and cliché as it sounds, with Kent, I’m home. This lifestyle might not be what I had been picturing all those years ago (more like a tropical beach somewhere home to me and all my hunky man-servants) but I couldn’t be happier. I can hardly think about an existence without Kent without wanting to cry. He’s my mate, and that’s all there is to it.

“Blu, love, come on. Tate is demanding we open presents now.” Kent says, breaking me from my inner-rant. I look at him, my curly brown haired, deep green eyed mate, and smile. All the stress of the day melts away when he looks back at me and I nod, turning to grab the remaining three presents from the table.

“You ready?” He asks, trying to juggle the gift boxes.

“Always,” I say, and I was. Ready to spend the rest of my life with my mate.

And there you have it! Its a fluffy and sweet chapter but i felt it was the perfict way to end my story. Again, thanks to all my readers and my awesome editer, i love all of you. Im sorry i'm not doing a sequel, but im going to make a one-shot of Blu and Kents first time 'mating'. Its goning to be in my one-shot colection cause i wanna keep this story PG-13 for my more innocent readers. Anyway....I just cant believe its over.....Goodness i thought it would never happen.

Love Me Or Die!