chapter 15

June 1st 1992 ~ 10am London

Michael's POV:

I'm due to leave in about 15 minutes to leave in around 10 minutes and I cannot wait, I've missed Lucy so much and I'm all better so I can be the best dad I can to her. 

"ok Mr Jackson,  just sign here" the lady says 

"there you go" I smile as I finish my signature and hands the paper back

"ok so you're free to go" she smiles,

I grab my bag and I walk towards the entrance. ok so here goes, 3,2,1 I open the door and walk out

Lucy's POV:

so I'm stood here in high temperatures with a half thick scarf over my face, stupid paparazzi just had to be here didn't they why can't they find something better to do, on the other hand I haven't got a bandage anymore I had it taken off for good last week and it feels so amazing that I actually forgotten what it feels like to have both arms bandage free. I do have some scars that are faint and I know I gotta live with them for the rest of my life but I will also remember that they are faint cause I got saved from it getting worse and I got saved from a general horrible life, I know that my life is no longer that dark part anymore and yes I will still remember it but hey my remaining childhood will be colourful and all positive with a loving family. I hear the doors and I instantly look towards them hoping it will be daddy to be walking down the path way and it is. 

"daddy" I smile and runs towards him

"I missed you so much" dad smiles picking me up and spinning me around and he peaks through the scarf to see me

"I missed you more" 

"I missed you most so I win" dad laughs and he carries me to the limo ignoring the paparazzi

"you done anything exciting the last 2 weeks?" dad asks after he greets Frank,  Elizabeth and everyone and gets into the limo after me

"yeah, Elizabeth and Frank took me sightseeing and we went to a party and I made a friend" I smile as I finally take the scarf off

"that's amazing,  what's your friend's name?"

"her name is Amy and we're now best friends"

"aww, that's fantastic" dad smiles

"Amy who?" dad mouths to Elizabeth

"Winehouse" Elizabeth smiles 

"isn't it an awesome surname?" I smile

"that is" dad smiles back

"wait Winehouse,  as in Mitchell and Janis Winehouse?"

"yeah, her dad is really funny" I smile

"that's so cool, I know them"

"you do?" I ask looking at him amazed

"yeah when I was here for the Bad shows"

"that's cool" I smile,

we go to the airport and apparently we're going back home which I'm excited about. 

June 2nd 1992 ~ 8pm California

Michael's POV:

I'm so glad Lucy has the bandage off for good, I've spent the majority of the day in the office not knowing what to do. I don't wanna pay but everyone is suggesting I do and I just want to complete tour so I decide to give in and pay. 

"hello?"

"Frank it's me, I'll pay it"

"you sure?"

"yes, I just wanna complete tour and be a dad to Lucy"

"alright then" I finish the call and go to check on Lucy, I smile when I see her peacefully sleeping surrounded by a mass of plushies then I go to bed myself. man I have missed my bed, I know I'm a deep sleeper so surely it wouldn't make a difference but when you don't have a big soft pillow under your head it makes a big difference.