chapter 45

Lucy's POV:

I'm in New York again, I love it here. Daddy is attending the MTV awards and I get to go too. It feels weird being here when it's not just me and Janet but I like it. We're staying at wait for it....wait for it.....The....PLAZA.
That's right, we're at that famous hotel which was also featured on Home Alone 2. We're currently on route to this store so Daddy can get his suit adjusted for tonight, I already got my outfit sorted but you have to wait until tonight to see.

"Maya seriously stop it" Amanda whines

"God Manda stop being in a mood" I speak

"Stop calling me Manda, DADDY"

"Can you 3 please behave, Lucy stop calling her Manda"

"Yes Daddy....DADDY AMANDA POKED HER TONGUE OUT AT ME"

"That's it! John, Stevie, James and Paddy. Take them to the park or something please"

They nod ok and we all leave, we go to Central Park and I run off as soon as we see the playground winning the race to the swings. I causally swing watching the world go by until it's time to go. We get back to the hotel and I go to have a shower, once I'm done and dried my hair I brush it through and go to put my dress on. I slip my shoes on and go to the living section. Maya is being typical Maya. Long pink puffy dress aka princess. Amanda is wearing a blue polka dot skater dress. I'm wearing a dress that stops just above my knees, the top is strapless and govered in silver sequins, the bottom is a silver/grey and puffs out a little. I love it so much.

"Are you preforming Daddy?" I smile sitting by him

"Yes"

"You haven't preformed in a while, are you nervous?"

"Nope"

"If it was me I would be"

He smiles and ruffles my hair a little bit then we leave. I'm nervous due to it being my first time unmasked in public and it's a scary feeling knowing I'm going to see my face on magazine covers for the next few days. The twins are going the back way due to being young so it's just me and Daddy.

Red Carpet

"You ready?" Daddy smiles

"Yep" I smile popping the p

He gets out and holds his hand out for me to take, I take his hand and immediately I'm hit with flashing lights of the cameras and loads of people calling my name. One from across the street catches my attention, I turn to look and immediately smirk. Jack from the care home.

"And to think you said I'd be there all my life" I mouth to him

I go back to paying attention to the paparazzi leaving Jack with the guilty look in his eyes. I pose for photos by myself and then I join Dad with some before we enter the building.

Back at the hotel

Daddy did amazing, he won a good amount of awards too. Aunt Janet was with him too which was fun, I haven't seen her in a while. I fall onto the bed pulling the blanket over me, I'm going to have a good job in the future. I'm going to have a good family, not sure who the husband will be but whoever it is I know will be good. Life is good and will stay good, seeing Jack won't ruin it, I'm not letting him bring back the past to me. Not now, not ever.