Skybrine's Secret 1- What does he do when he's alone?

Micci: Hey guys! We're going to see on what Skybrine does when he thinks no one is looking!

Sky: You'll regret this.

Micci: Why would I care?

Herobrine: Because he will kill you. Sky and I will be in the living room. Come on Sky. *walks to the living room*

Sky: *follows him*

Micci: Anyhow, we're going to the basement which is where Skybrine sleeps. Alright! *grabs a camera* Let's go!

[time skip to being at the door of the basement]

Micci: So, the stairs to the basement and the basement itself has separate doors. I hear something! *points camera at the gap of the half open door*

Skybrine: *playing with Skybrine and Enderlox plushies* I love you, Enderlox. *mimics Enderlox's voice* I love you too, Skybrine. *makes kissing noises, gets back to his original voice* Let's go destroy a village. *mimics again* Sure, Skybrine!

Micci: *grinning like an idiot*

Skybrine: *walks over to a village made of Legos which are smaller than the plushies and destroys the village with it* FEAR US! WE WILL DESTROY YOU!

Micci: *giggles*

Skybrine: FEEL OUR WRA- *looks at the door* MICCI!!!!! *eyes blaze in anger*

Micci: Oops! Got to go run! *runs off* That is all! This is what I do when I'm bored since there are no questions and dares! Bye, peeps! I REGRET NOTHING!!!!