Hey

I decided to get back to this account for a few days. I noticed that more people followed me over the months that I wasn't on here. Just because I'm on here doesn't mean that I'll be continuing my books. I just felt like I had to explain why left. I'll tell you why even though it's a few months late.

I left because I started realizing what I was doing. I didn't feel great about it anymore. I actually felt like trash doing this ask stuff. It was fun at first, but then people started complaining. I understand that I can't please everyone, but I wanted a break, but a few people only cared if I was updating. No one cared that I started to dislike on what I was doing. So I decided to leave. At first, I wanted to stay on this account, but I felt that some people would nag at me more...
That's why I left instead of deleting everything and remaking this account. I also didn't give away the name of my new account because some people wouldn't get the message and would probably follow my new account, thinking that I would publish more Minecraft things. I didn't want that to happen (if people would actually do that).

That is my reason. Since I'll be here for a day or two, ask me questions that don't involve asking characters that I roleplayed as. Just ask me questions about things like where there other reasons that I left or something. No dares either. Anyways, I hope that my reason was enough.