I AM DONE

I have read every comment on this book. Every reply as well. I have gotten genderbent dares that I despise. I have seen how the new Minecraft fans have acted and it's annoying. I. AM. DONE. Why? The new Minecraft fans (I will call them noobs- it is not meant to be offensive- and I will call those who have been here longer, veterans) don't read on what is in fine print or what is in the description. I have specifically put in the description that I DO NOT read self-advertised stories. I used to, but then noobs started bombarding me with their own books. Guys, stop. I'm not going to read those.
Also, most of the noobs are rude as hell. I mean, I've met a Veteran who has been here for nearly the same amount of time as I have and they've always been rude, but the noobs don't know how to respect people and their decisions. This probably why I decided to leave the Minecraft fandom.
I have tried to continue this book either way, but noobs keep giving me questions that are either something I don't like or for characters that aren't EVEN IN THE BOOK.
Anyhow, I'm sorry of this, but I am moving accounts. If you guys want to know it, I will tell you, but to only a few people who I trust. That is all. Bye...