Rant

I think it's about time I actually ranted because I have been stressed and I do have 2 dares to do and that's pretty much it (There is one more, but the person decided to not reply to my comment on her dare and it was actually important, so I'm not doing it just to cool myself down). Anyone that this is meant for will not be mentioned.

Okay. I have two friends on here that are being constantly stalked by this one person that I usually have awkward conversations with because of how she roleplays. What do I mean by stalked? Well, this girl has found my friends' Social Media accounts and she doesn't considering it stalking when she replies to every comment one of my friends has or reblog every single thing on their Tumblrs. It's actually been happening for quite a while now, but the reason why I'm ranting as of now is because every single time I talk to her about something, she would tell me something that isn't related to the topic. I don't know if she's trying to be random, but dude, I'm serious about the stalking thing. Stop it. I didn't ask if you had headaches, I didn't ask if you were trying to get new headphones, I ONLY asked you to stop stalking my friends. I'm not trying to be rude, but seriously, just stop it. We don't like it and it's creepy.

Okay, the next thing... I might actually quit Ask Skybrine because I don't really get a lot of dares and asks as I did before and I love doing it, but I can't really update without them. I'm doing the two dares, that I need to do, over the summer, but if those are the only ones then I might have to reconsider.

Let's talk about shippers. Now, I'm a shipper, but I want to talk about rude Foxica shippers. I actually hate Foxica because in my opinion, it's overrated and Foxica shippers say that Fangle is overrated. I don't even ship Fangle, but I'm a lot more okay with it than Foxica. The rude ones are in this Foxica haters book that is MEANT FOR HATERS. I swear that I would love to murder those people because they can be idiots. They may be older, but they're idiots.

Okay, the same girl that stalks my friends says she's stressed. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ACTUAL STRESS IS LIKE. Do your parents constantly remind you of something you already know? Do (most) of your followers constantly nag at you to update your books? Do you have to do 10 Art requests and update 6-11 books? Come on. Updating 1-4 books and having talkative classmates is not stressful. I would actually be fine with it. CHILD, I HAVE 12 BOOKS- COUNTING INCLUDING MY ONE ROLEPLAY BOOK. HOW ARE YOU STRESSED?! I ALSO HAVE 5-6 EXAMS AND I'M PRETTY SURE YOU DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH (to the person this is going to). SERIOUSLY, I EVEN HAVE TO PANIC ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW I'LL SURVIVE WITHOUT MY BEST FRIEND BECAUSE WE'RE GETTING SEPARATED NEXT YEAR. DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP WHERE YOU TELL ME YOU'RE STRESSED FROM DOING ONE FRICKING BOOK. THE FEW MONTHS THAT I DIDN'T DO ASK SKYBRINE, SOMEONE ACTUALLY UN-FOLLOWED ME, JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T UPDATE. I HAVE A LOT MORE THINGS TO DO, BUT THANKS TO MY SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS, I STILL CONTINUE TO DO IT FOR THEM.

I've actually never had the problem of people saying their artwork is better than mine. Probably because I say theirs is better, but one of my friends had a rant and I read it. OKAY, THOSE WHO ARE HATING ON MY FRIENDS, GO AWAY. WE DON'T NEED YOU HERE (The people that are being jerks). WE DON'T NEED YOU BEING A DICK TO US WHEN WE HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING TO YOU, SO FUCK OFF.

That was my rant. I stayed awake until 5:20 am just to type this. It's just to get things off my chest, The things I do for my friends :3 But seriously, My friends and I have had the stalking problem for a few weeks now. I'm trying to fix it, but the person isn't actually paying attention. She's just telling me that she might not talk at all and I didn't even ask her. I just roleplayed with her for a bit, but it was awkward because her characters do random things out of nowhere and it's actually annoying (At least she doesn't jump on my characters or try to kill them. Yes, that's happened before). The person I'm talking about isn't as bad as the person I used to talk to (They're different people) because when the person I used to talk left for a while, she came along and she was okay for a bit. Problem was, she was new, she didn't have much grammar and she liked to roleplay a lot (she still does). Grammar was fixed and she was okay, but then she made a story... 2 stories or at least actually made one story. In that one story (DBTB are the initials), she "borrowed" some characters. When I mean by borrowed, she just told my friends and I that she was going to use our characters and SHE DIDN'T ASK. I suggested another one of my characters to actually prevent her from using my one of my friend's character because my other friend actually didn't want him (her character) being used in a story so unexpectedly. Also, she was going to write a story (FNIP) and she had written a sneak peek and a OC book of it. In my opinion (and my friend's), that ruins the story. How, you ask? Well, in our opinion, Five Nights at Freddy's stories (like Five Nights stuff. For example: Five Nights At Hybrid's) should be mysterious like the original game. To us, sneak peeks and OC books just ruin the story. There's nothing bad about sneak peeks if it wasn't just telling the whole plot. That's more like planning the story, not actually giving a summary of the story.

Okay. NOW I'M DONE WITH MY RANT. *looks at clock and sees that it's 5:30 am* Well then, woops. I just realized that I ended up doing another rant and I didn't realize it until now. Woops. Anyhow, I'm glad that I got that off my chest. Anyhow, give us some more ask and dares and actually be specific because I'm trying my best. (With Japanese or Foreign songs, ONLY ONE LANGUAGE. I AM NOT DOING BOTH.) I have to do exams. Wish me luck and hope you guys have a fabulous Summer Break (If you just started Summer Break or it's nearly ending. Actually, any kind).

Sky: SPRING BREAK!

Micci: SKY, NO.

Alexandria, Luciana, & Skylarbrine: ASK AWAY!