Well then... (Edited because reasons)

So... Everybody knows about my rant last chapter, right? Well, the person that most of it was meant for got kicked out of Wattpad. In truth, I'm slightly glad because she got on my nerves. Also, those who read my Ask EnderBrine book, you know that there is a new EnderBrine child and her name is Taylorbrine. She's 4 years old. Here are the ages of the people you can ask:

Micci: -14 ((I'm 14 here- which is my actual age irl- but in Ask EnderBrine, I'm older.))

Skybrine- 27 ((He looks like it and he's immortal))

Sky- 24 ((This is fanfiction, of course he stays the same age))

Herobrine- 30 ((It seems like it))

Skylarbrine/Skylar- 20 ((She's a bit older than this. She's the oldest of the EnderBrine children and she's MARRIED to MJ))

Risa- 10 ((She's Skylar and MJ's daughter. Her twin is the same age- obviously- and her twin is with Merome))

Skendy- 21 ((He had children at a young age))

Thomas- 3 ((He is Skendy and JJ's youngest child and only son. His sister, Olivia, is the oldest and only daughter- she's 8 years old))

Enderbrine/Ender- 21 ((He's Skendy's twin and he's older than Skendy))

Benderlox/Bender (Bendy by Betty only)- 16 ((He WAS the youngest until Taylor was born))

Taylorbrine/Taylor- 4 ((She's now the youngest and the 2nd daughter of Skybrine and Endy. She was born when Bender was 12))

Alexandria- 15 or 17 ((15 in this book. She has an animatronic form))

Luciana- 23 or 25

YEP. THAT'S ALL. No one is allowed to steal my characters. If you want to use them, you have to ask me and tell me on what you will use them for before I approve or disapprove. THAT IS ALLLLLL FOR NOW! ASK AWAY! ALSO SEND DARES!