(3) The Roommate

Author's note: The smutty part of this chapter is written by my best friend Ane. You can find her at Oneandonlydfanfics. She has some great work! Go check her out! :)) 

Louis tossed and turned in his bed, the sun shining through his curtains trying to hold on to sleep for a little while longer.

He finally huffed and gave up kicking his sheets back. He sat up against his headboard and crossed his arms. He had nothing to do! Zayn always slept in and he didn’t have a job, plus he was easily bored and he couldn’t have breakfast this early.

He felt his morning glory strain his boxers and looked down at it helplessly. Maybe he could convince Zayn to have some fun?

He snuck into his housemate and occasional friends with benefits’ room and went over to his bed. He lifted the covers and scooted in next to Zayn who was in deep sleep.

Louis started running his hand over Zayn’s shoulders and rubbing down his back going further each time and drawing circles with the palm of his hands on his bum.

Zayn didn’t react and Louis let out an annoyed little growl. He upped his game by pressing small kisses along the length of his back.

With still no response from Zayn he started dragging his fangs lightly over his skin.

“Louis” Zayn said sternly startling Louis a bit. “Louis what are you doing?” Zayn groaned in annoyance wanting to get more sleep.

“Nothing” Louis said innocently and straddled Zayns back scotting down a bit before pressing his problem between Zayn’s boxer clad bum-cheeks. Zayn gave a low chuckle at Louis forwardness and turned around swiftly and tossed Louis of him at the same time.

“Yeah, you wish” Zayn said and once again buried his face in his pillows.

Louis was shocked at the sudden lack of balance and landed face down on the floor with a loud yelp. He still wasn’t giving up so he climbed back up and laid his body flat against Zayn’s.

“Please?” Louis pleaded and pressed more kisses to the side of Zayn’s neck.

“No Louis, I wanna sleep” he said an nuzzled his face into the pillows once again.

“Please?” Louis asked again and slid his hand down to Zayn’s crotch. Once he felt Zayn’s morning wood he gave a knowing smirk and massaged it lightly.

Zayn groaned and gave a weak “fine” before turning quickly positing him self between Louis’ thighs. Louis giggled and connected their lips in what Louis had meant to be a chaste kiss, but Zayn made rough and deep.

“Ugh god Zayn” Louis moaned as Zayn stared grinding his crotch against Louis’. He bit and kissed Louis lips and breaking the skin several times but Louis healed at once.

He started kissing down his neck and suddenly bit down hard breaking the skin at Louis’ jugular licking of some of the blood surfacing.

“Jeez why do you have to be so rough?” Louis hissed as he felt Zayn breaking his skin over and over.

“Oh you love it” Zayn growled and bit down extra hard on his bicep.

“True” Louis said and ripped Zayn’s boxers of.

“Oh that’s the way you want it?” Zayn smirked and ripped Louis’ of in return.

He pumped Louis’ length a couple times while kissing him muffing the groans from his throat.

“Just get on with it” Louis pleaded against Zayn’s lips.

Zayn didn’t need asking twice and didn’t hesitate plunging deep into Louis. Not letting him get used to the intrusion he proceeded to pound in and out of Louis.