Chapter 4

Picture of Zach on the side - - - > 

Chapter 4

Andrew's POV

I stared, gaping at her. I couldn't help it. I didn't even move to shake her hand, I felt frozen. This was definitely not how I wanted to meet her. 

Meredith's smirk widened, "Hmm, didn't Richard ever teach you manners boy?." She teased, putting her hand down and glancing over her shoulder to my father.

I blinked, shaking my head. Gulping down my nerves I forced a smile. 

"I'm sorry. I... I just never thought...." I tried saying but words seemed to escape me at the moment. 

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Meredith mocked. Before I could speak she snapped her fingers, "Speaking of cats, do you have mine?"

I stared at her confused for the sudden change of subject. "I'm sorry...?" I asked. 

She stared at me expectantly. "My cat." She stated. "I believe you say cattus in Latin, pisica in Romanian, gata in Greek." She paused, "Must I go on"

I shook my head, "No.. I uh... It's in my office." I pointed. 

Meredith smirked again and walked past me; making sure not to touch me as she did, she knows. 

I looked back at my parents to see them looking sympathetic. She didn't even seem fazed by me. Didn't she feel the bond at all? She even looked into my eyes. 

Shaking my head I wearily walked to the couch and slump down, completely exhausted. 

"I'm sorry Andrew." Emma said sadly. 

I shook my head and smiled at her, "Its fine. Don't worry."

Before she could respond Meredith came back into the room. I expected her to stand or sit away from me since she didn't want me near. I was shocked when she sat in the same couch as me, just at arm's length. It was comforting to know she wasn't completely hating me. 

I took that time to look over her appearance to check for wounds. She didn't look like she was in any pain. The only wounds she had were a couple of scratches on her face but other than that she looked clean and beautiful.

"So what will you do now Meredith?" Emma questioned, there was a motherly tone to her voice that I thought was nice.

Meredith thought otherwise. 

"Who knows." She replied, examining her nails that were painted blue. "I could probably leave my cat here for a while until she heals. I, on the other hand-."

"Should stay." I interrupted. I didn't want her to leave. 

Meredith glanced at me before scoffing. "No thank you Alpha. I do not... stay in one place. I mingle around." 

"I'm sure you could stay." I insisted. I probably sounded annoying and clingy but I knew that the minute she leaves, she'll never come back. 

Meredith started at me emotionless. Before she could open her mouth to speak Nora stepped in. 

"You must stay Meredith."

Everyone stared at her shocked. 

"Excuse me?" Meredith asked annoyed. 

"Well who else will clean up the mess Meredith. You owe them something for the disturbance. I'm sure you can at least grace us with your presence for a few months." Nora replied stoic.