Chapter 7: Pin's Bed( Smutty)

A/N: if you don't like this kind of stuff, that's just fine. You don't have to read this chapter, you can go to the next one with out missing any plot. And thanks for almost 500 reads. I have been on vacation so I haven't been updating, but thanks for sticking around, now, on with the smut!

He finally figures out what's going on and I can see his face change suddenly, his hands are on my waist and he pulls me half way onto him. My hands are still on his chest, our foreheads now touching.

"Oh, you wouldn't believe me if I told you," he says.

"Then show me," I command. And with that as his permission, he smashes out lips together. One of his hands moves to the back of my head and the other to the dip in my spine. I throw my leg around to straddle him, never breaking from his lips. He taps his finger at the base of my spine as if to ask for permission. I nod my head vigorously into our kiss, not really knowing what he was going to do. 

He moves his hand down to my ass and grabs it, and I start to grind on him. I feel him start to grow beneath me. I finally beak our kiss to rip his shirt off and stare at his beautifuly toned abs. Guess doing all those chores pays off. After a few seconds he pulls me back down to kiss once more and I run my hands all over his torso.

Then, he pushes me back up and rips my shirt off. His hands hover over my brests still in my bra and he looks up at me. I nod and instantly throw my head back in pleasure, moaning lightly as he squeezes my tits. I rech back and unclasp my bra and throw it to the side. I lean down and scoot forward so that they are in his face, and he starts kissing them. He makes a circle around my nipple and then starts sucking on it. He flicks it with his tounge and keeps playing with it. He then moves to the other side and does the same.

I lean down to start kissing and grinding on him again. I slowly make my way down his body with kisses to his boxers, (somehow, during all this, he got his pants off) and I palm his bulge. I lightly snap the elastic of his underwear and look up at him, asking for permission. He gives me a hungry look and I take that as a yes. I reach into his boxers and pull out his throbbing erection.

He groans at my touch, throwing his head back. I lick just the tip of it before engulfing his whole length into my mouth. I hear him scream a bit, before placing a hand on my head. I start to move up and down at a very slow, rhythmic pase. Small moans come from his lips and it makes me want more.

I lift my head off his length and move my body over his. I start to kiss him gently and I slide down his member. It hurt a bit, but then he grabs my hips and pulls me back up to almost his tip. He slowly slids me down again and it feels much better this time. He starts a slow steady pase and, after a while, he speeds up. I lean down, puting both hands on his chest and he rams our hips together