Always In My Head (💛)

💛* Requested
🖤Adam
Fluff

-I am once again playing into the vampire character, sooo I'm adding stuff that wasn't in the movie 

(Reader is found by Adam after she was attacked by a gang of her formal friends.)

———

{And so, my mouth waters to be fed, and you're always in my head...}

Ever since Eve left Adam for good, he no longer believed in Einstein's Entanglement.

Instead, he invested his time further into his music, whether it sounded like it would be featured in a funeral or not, it was basically all he had, and all he cared to live for.   The music and the company of Ian at least.  

He stayed in his home like he always did, he fumbled with his hooks and wires, he criticized and cursed the "zombie" technologies.  He bought more and equipment to make new music, he stayed hovering in the window when rock and roll kids would ring his doorbell.  He drive up to the hospital to retrieve the O negative blood from his link.  

But it was one night in particular, when he questioned Entanglement once more.  

He had not yet fed, and it was roughly around 4:30 in the morning...the doorbell rang.  Adam took of his headphones, cursing under his breath and pausing his play at his guitar.  He turns the recorder off, walking over to the window to glance out.  

He sees a car, and then he sees Ian as he waves up towards him at the window.  Adam steps away from the window, taking his guitar off and laying it down in it's case carefully as he crept down the stairs to open his front door.  

Ian stood there at the trunk of his car, pulling out cases and amps that Adam had ordered from him, and walked slightly out of his house and down the front steps to Ian's car to help him.  

"Yeah man, I found these in an old storage container,"  Ian explains, picking up the bulky equipment.  Adam hold one under his left arm and winces in confusion, feeling a dull ache on the back of his head.  He reaches up, rubbing the spot with his spare hand and reaches for another instrument case from his friends car, feeling a sharper pain along the side of his temple. 

That time, Adam hissed, reaching for the spot.  For a moment, he thought someone ah day hit hit with a rock, thrown from a punk kid or homeless man, but as he looked around, he saw no one.

"You alright?"  Ian asked, looking at Adam worried.  Adam just shook his head, and pushed out a "yeah, I'm fine," before turning to walk with Ian into his house.  As Adam approached the front step, he doubled over in pain, dropping and breaking the amplifier, and clutching his midsection.  

"Woah, man!"  Ian says, placing a hand on Adam back, "let's get you to a hospital, you might have appendicitis-"

"No,"  Adam growled, clutching his stomach and grinding his teeth.  Just as the ache began to dull away from Adam to stand up straight, the two hear a scream.  

Their heads snap in the direction of the street, looking for the victim.  Ian went on about seeing nothing, but Adam could hear her.  She was screaming for help, and whimpering...maybe crying?

But Adam tried to shake it.  He shouldn't care about some zombie getting mugged or getting hurt.  He shouldn't care about anything at all.  But something drive him to care, something drove him to find the person calling out for help.