Gods And Monsters

🧡Captain James Conrad
💦Smut
—Lil bit of bi-sexual reader
(The alluring captain takes an immense interest in a feisty fallen angel...)

———
{I was an angel, living in the garden of evil...}

The red and blue lights flicker and flash, leaving you in a daze as you move your body sinfully to beat of the music. Sweaty bodies all around you, hands traveling you, voices and laughter all around you...but you drown the, all out focusing in the swing of the music, moving your hips and loosing yourself completely in another world. You'd shut your eyes singing along as your head lolled to it with the rest of you.

Multiple partners had joined your bubble, some men, mostly other women loosing themselves with you, guiding your waist along with theirs, gripping your hair held in a ponytail to kiss you on the lips. A gesture of which you'd return out of kindness, nothing more than a little smooch anyway.

"Motel sprees sprees, and I'm singin',". You chant along, opening your eyes and moving your body slowly to the music, eyes traveling to the extremely handsome man by the pool table, his alluring eyes glaring into yours.

"Fuck yeah, give it to me, this is heaven, what I truly want,". You hold the eye contact, swirling your hips as another woman grips them from behind you, you lean back into her, an arm going around her neck.

"It's innocence lost," she sings with you melodically, grinding your backside into her front. She smirks, turning you to face her as she grips your hair to bend your neck back and expose it to her. You smile, her tongue licking your neck. You giggle, holding her head as you look off in the direction of the handsome Brit, to find him gone from the pool table, his stick still there, laid across the green. You slightly frown, but excitement fills you when you feels two warm hands grip your hips, and pull you into an impressive erection. The woman disappears moving onto another partner as your new one leans down to bite your ear from behind, moving your hips against his own in a slow motion to the music.

"In the land of Gods and Monsters, I was an angel,". You sing, leaning your head back into the god behind you, moaning as his hand slips under your dress and grips your inner thigh. His head falls to your slightly expose neck as he sucks and bite a hickey into your skin, marking you as his own.

"Lookin' to get fucked hard,". You grind into him, a free hand gripping your hips tightly and a strangled moan tearing through his throat. He spins you to face him, and you cup his bearded jawline, leaning in to kiss him...only to take his bottom lip between your teeth and pull lightly, making him groan and buck into your front.

"You've got that medicine I need, dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please." You taunt, releasing his lip and a hand slipping down into his jeans, palming him through his boxers.

"I don't wanna know what's good for me," You moan, his hand under your dress grazing your aroused mound through thin underwear.

"Gods dead, I said baby that's alright with me,". You finish, creeping into his boxers to feel him skin to skin. His dick already hard and heated, feeling the veins and head swollen for release. His free hand still guiding your sinful hips against him, the two of your flushed together in a lustful dance, eyes attached in a trace of attraction. His blue orbs full of excitement and control...something you'd craved from another, loving the submission aspect.

"No ones gonna take my soul away,". You say, as his hand remove itself, both of them moving up to the small of your back to dip you back, letting your neck fall open again as his lips brush against it. A leg is hooked around his hips as he holds in firmly, gripping you with a longing you desired in a lover.