Once Upon A Dream

💚Loki
Just some sweetness n fluffs

(You met him at the party thrown for King Loki's coronation. A love at first sight ordeal)
*Soulmate AU
*AU Loki is chosen as Asgard's king, not Thor, so no dramatic events between siblings

========

{I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream....}

The moment those eyes met yours, you felt it.

Something a light within you, feeling your eyes shimmer and glaze over in an unbreakable lock. His eyes were beyond familiar, glistening like emeralds, a longing hidden behind the pupils. You feel a gallop in your heart, feeling your eyes swirl in amazement, your hands rush to class themselves in front of you from nervous habit.

Music lifted in you ears, an angelic singing from Valhalla itself, a beautifully crafted melody. Your eye stay linked when you watch them become closer, step by step, the emeralds latched onto you. Everything, everyone, seemed to blur to nothing, all that mattered were those eyes. He stands in front of you, gazing down at you in endearment, his eyes as wide as your own.

His skin was milky pale, thin rosy lips, smooth cheekbones and inky black slicked back hair hidden under his horned helm. The golden antlers that curled behind him made him taller, more beautiful as his towering height seemed to fit perfectly in your own. Your eyes only look away when a smooth cool hand takes your own with a fragile delicacy, spreading your fingers with his large, calloused palm, and lacing the digits. His eyes and yours, focus on the Let rice current running through each other, his hand gripping yours with a feeling of protection.

"Mine,". He whispers, his breath chilled and minty. His words although possessive, were laced and dripping with velvet honey, sending a shiver of anticipation down your spine. His free hand lightly and delicately grips your waist. He pulls you into his golden and green armor. With your chests touching, you felt the heartbeats, beating in time.

"Yours,". You whisper back, yours eyes locking with his again as your free hand touched his sharp jawline with gentle feather like touches. His head leaned into your touch, as he purred at your statement. Your hand slipped from his jawline to his shoulder, resting securely on the golden shoulder plate of armor.

The feeling of being in his arms, felt all too familiar. His eyes, his hands, his heartbeat, his skin...everything seemed to be laced together, made perfectly for the other. He begins to lead the waltz, guiding you as he peered down at you, his emerald irises showing awe and unmistakable love.

"Why are you so familiar, my king,". You whisper, your lips barely moving, and your feet acting on autopilot as Loki danced you in twirls and steps you wouldn't have been ever been able to do.

"You are my soulmate, my queen,". He whispers back, your eyes widen at the title he had given you.

"Q-queen?" You question quietly, the King smiles as he lifts his arm so you may twirl under it, your emerald dress fanning out in beautiful skirt as you are held back in place to waltz.

"Yes, my love. You shall become my queen." He whispers, pulling you ever closer into his chest, his cooling armor in contrast against the budding warmth of your covered by many cloths bosom.

"You feel our heartbeats, beating as one? The electricity in our joined hands? Did you feel the ripple across your vision when you saw me? What about the feeling of Deja Vu, placed on the tip of your tongue of familiarity?" He asks gently, you gaze up, lips slightly apart in wonder. You nod, hearing the ballroom music blare around you.

"We were crafted from the stars my love,". He says. "Drawn from constellations, painted on fleshy canvas. Our hearts sewn together in another lifetime, to be torn apart, to drift back together." He guides you, twisting you, pulling and pushing, dancing and twirling, feeling golden. You knew eyes were watching, but all you could see were those emerald pools.

"You speak so beautifully,". You compliment. The king smiles, pearly teeth showing themselves.

"I have a fondness for literature; poetry,". He says sheepishly, a pink hue creeping up onto his cheeks as he smiles wide.

"It's lovely,". You compliment again. He spins you, pulling you back into him. You didn't want the dance to end, and you were happy to feel that it wasn't going to anytime soon.

"Our souls, they walk, they run, they crawl, they swim...nothing can separate them once they've found each other. They stay intwined until the end of time; with every host, they are reborn. The familiarity, we were together, always together, in multiple lives, multiple universes. And we will always be together." He says, stopping as the music ended. You paused, hearing the noises of the outside world creep back into your consciousness.,

"Undying fidelity," You say. Loki leans his head down, his cool golden helm touching your forehead as he bends to capture your parted lips.

His sweetness overwhelming. A floor clogging your system with a cedar wood smell, the scent letting your eyes slip shut in peace. His lips lay warm despite his coolness as yours move into time with his own. The kiss was slow, meaningful, loving, up until he pulled away slowly, his eyes searching your own once more.

"Be mine, my Queen?" He asks you, a hand running through your hair, eyes begging for your love, your loyalty.

"Only if you are mine, my King?" You answer. Loki smiles, taking your hand in his own as claps and cheers errupt. King Loki leads up the stairs if the throne as he sits, guiding you to perch yourself onto the large, golden armrest. Loki holds his scepter, the jewel on its end glowing a lovely green. He holds it firmly, his legs splayed out in an unmistakable dominance of the room. He lifts the scepter, letting it slam into the ground as a powerful echo danced around the throne room.

———-

-this will be a mini series I think, multiple parts ya know.

-requests¿?