O' Freyja

💚Loki
🌸Platonic (Loki x reader)

(That one scene in Ragnarok where it's Loki and Valkyrie going after Thor and are trying to best one another.  But instead of Valkyrie, it's you, and you're harboring a secret of your own.)

==========

{Hail to the warrior woman on the equinox morning, who rides with Valkyries...}

"The grandmaster seeks your audience,". The guard grumbles from the doorway of your room.  You roll your eyes, standing on unsteady feet as the 7 foot tall alien escorted you.  Your gold cape hung from your shoulders, your armor was a simple brown leather equipped with boots covering you comfortably as you swayed down the red and white halls.  Your hair was neatly braided into twin braids, and gold paint dotted under your eyes like supersized freckles.  Your forearms and shins protected by golden guards, and your head was held high, a clear accusation that you were in fact better than anyone else in this shithole of a palace. 

Your guard meets with 5 others just like him, all standing 7 feet tall and carrying guns.  But also like you, King Loki - at least that's what he told the grandmaster he was - of Asgard was being escorted.  You said nothing to him, trying keeping your head higher than his shoulder as he threw glances your way. 

You didn't trust this "Loki".  Surely it wouldn't make sense that a king be partying and fornicating on a distant planet outside the grip of time.  Kings only visited for war here on this chaotic ball of garbage...a ball of garbage no one could escape from.

The now 6 guards led you and King Loki of Asgard into the Grandmasters throne room, where Topaz waited by his side stiffly with his melt stick.  She glowered at you, her dark eyes narrowing at your attire and overall presence...she was never very fond of you because of your abilities.  The grandmaster, however, was usually quite fond of you.  You were especially skilled in war and combat, unmatched by any other.  So when at first you were thrown into the gladiator ring and fought for survival, then the grandmaster wanted you by his side as an ally, so you wouldn't kill anyone if you tried to escape...not that you wanted to, your last kept you tied to the planet.

"I'm upset!"  The grandmaster whines as you and Loki are halted to a stop in front of him.

"Very upset!"  He continues, flying closer on his hovering surface board.  "You know what I like about being upset?  Blame...and right now that's the mindset I'm in -"

"- Grandmaster, I-" Loki was immediately shut down, his silvertongue cut instantly as you glared at him from beside you.

"-Hey! Hey! Don't interrupt me!"  Suddenly, Topaz gestures for the Grandmaster to take his melt stick in order to punish Loki, but the old fool just looks down at the woman in confusion and rolling his eyes ignoring her.

"Why are you handing me the me,t stick, he was interrupting, that's not a capital violation,". He dismisses her.  She rolls her eyes, lowering the stick to her side as she glared at you and Loki.

"Now Where was I?  Ah!  My precious champion has come up missing,". The Grandmaster starts, Topaz silently shaking her head beside him while glaring at the pair of you.

"...and it's all because of that Lord of Thunder.  It's all because of him.  You're brother,". The Grandmaster accuses, Loki shifting uncomfortably in the corner of your eye. 

"Or adopted, or its complicated, I'm sure there's a big history...and your contender."  The Grandmaster switches onto you as you nod agreeing with the mad man.  It had been you that had captured Thor when he landed on Sakaar, bringing him to the Grandmaster for a little extra cash.