Chapter 10

Ayyy! Chapy-chapter 10 is here. Are you waiting like I said slow updates. So here! Eat this chapter!
Lol. Joke. Heheheehe.

*time skip after breakfast, brought to you by the lazy author*

Cross POV

I still can't believe Nightmare is jealous. I think. I went to the throne room to see all of them in there. Killer seems off. What happened to her? I sat next to her right.

"Hey Kills! What happ-"

"Its nothing just had a bad morning."
She said smiling at us. I am not buying it but I smiled fake. "Whatever you say." She glared at me a little but I think Im just imagining.

"Okay for your Missions today." Nightmare said standing up.

"Dust and Horror, go dust sugartale."
Dust and Horror nodded and made a portal. They walked in it and dissaperedy

"Error, you go destroy a copy of chocotale." Error smirked and opened a portal. He did the same as Dust and Horror.

"Swapfell and Killer go dust Mafiatale." He said.

"But you and I are always the partners Nightmare." Killer said furrowing her brows. "Well, Cross is new here. So.... She will go with me." Nightmare said.
Killer frowned and flared a little at me. What did I do? Killer opened a portal as they stepped in. Nightmare stood next to me. I smiled with a hint of evil grin. I want to have 'fun'. He nods in understanding.

Chara appeared by my side in his visible form. "Cross can I borrow your body in killing?" She asked with exciteness in voice. "Mmmmm..... Okay. Just for ten minutes." I said. "That's enough for me." he grinned. A black goopy portal opened. We entered it and saw it was a copy of Underlust. I shivered at the sounds here. I summoned a my giant knife. A bunny monster is chasing a small Dinosaur. I rolled my eyes. I charged the both of them stabbing their chests. They dusted. Me and Nightmare continued dusting everyone we saw.

"Cross! My turn!" The devilish child yelled. I sighed and let him in control. I will rest for a bit.

Cross Chara POV

I slowly took over Crosse's body. I can feel. I have control. I can kill. I smirked my usual smile. I started stabbed and slashed the whores useless bodies. I am having fun but.....

The Star Shits arrived.

Whoopsie! I will write the feels on the next chapter. I know this is kinda boring but. I don't have idea because of stress. Fuck School.

What do you think of Killer?

This will be interesting, right?
I have to go. Bye my stars!!!

Peace~