Chapter 8

Hey everyone!!!!!! In this chapter everyone even Nightmare will play truth or dare. Thus is a different Truth or dare. This way is just popular to us. Are you guys ready?
Okay on to the chapter. Ahaahaah!

Cross POV

We all screamed 'truth or dare' except Nightmare. Well he can be a mood killer. Horror ran to the kitchen and return to us with a bottle. We all sat down in a circle CROSSed legs.( you see what I did there? )

"I'll go first." Dust said. "Oh and rules is you should answer truthfully and do the dares given by a person, or you have to deal with me and Cross here." He spined the bottle and it pointed at Killer. He smirked at Killer.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you like someone in here?"

Killer flinched "Y-yes." She stuttered.
"Who is it?" Horror asked. "S-shut up! One question is enough!" We groaned.
"Fine!" Swapfell said. Killer spinned the bottle. It pointed at Error.

"Error, Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

Killer gritted his teeth in annoyance. "I thought it will be dare. Whatever. Hmmmm.... Is it true that you like Inky?" Killer grinned. Error flinched.

"Inky?! Don't call her that! And what is that question?" He asks with a little yellow blush on his dark cheeks.

We all grinned at him.

"Answer the question!"

"Fine..............I do l-like that skittle." He said. Realizing his own sentence he blushed like a candle. Killer, Horror, and Dust fanboyed and fangirled so much. Swapfell and Nightmare grinned while I just smiled. I just remembered Ink nice friend but shook it of cause it's all a lie.

"Shut up. My turn to spin the bottle."
Error said spinning the bottle. It pointed at Swapfell. We looked at him with smirks.

"Hwheh. Truth or dare?" Error said glitching.

"Dare! Ha! I'm not a chicken like you guys!" We glared at him like daggers.

"I dare you to.......... Wear a tutu with a tiara, dance ballet, while one of us is recording, for five minutes." Error said chuckling evilly. "Hell no!" Me and Dust's eye glowed glaring at him. "Do it or I will stab a knife on your skull." I said summoning a glowing knife.

He sweated and chuckle nervously. "Just kidding girl." Killer got out a pink tutu and tiara, cartoon style. Horror and Nightmare got out their cellphones. Swapfell started to dance. The guys record the whole thing while I put on a music using a radio. He doesn't have a flexible body but he is still dancing, even after seven minutes. We laughed our asses off. He then stopped looking at us.

He then asked. "What?" I wiped a happy tear.

"Y-you must be enjoying that a lot!"
We laughed a lot as his face turned red. "S-shut up!" He removed the tutu and tiara and throw it aside. Our laughter died as he spins the bottle. Nightmare hid his phone abut Horror didn't. He snickered looking at his phone. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

And it pointed at me.

Uh-oh! He grinned. I glared daggers. He didn't show a scared face just an annoying smirk with a little bit of evil in it.

"Hegehe. Turuth or dare?" He chuckled darkly. We all stayed quiet.

"Dare????" I said stupidly. Chara face palmed. I felt shivers.

"Cross, I dare you to......" He paused.

"Kiss Nightmare."

I flinched. I sweat nervously. "Do it or else we will have a battle." Dust said. My face flushed purple not even starting yet. I do not want to deal with dust right now. He seems a cool guy BUT I have to kiss Nightmare. I made my descision

I walked to Nightmare............

Kneeled in front of him.............

I leaned in.............

And closed the gap between us!

*FLASH* Horror snickered capturing our kiss. I pulled away immediately,
Blushing ten times more than my usual blush.

"Horror! What was that for?!" I yelled.
I am still blushing while glaring. I saw Nightmare blushed a Bright blue like a blue lightbulb. My heart beated fast. I dont know why I wanted to kiss more with him. He is so just handsome hot and se- STOP IT, CROSS!!!! I noticed that Everyone fanboyed. All except for....

Killer.

She stayed quiet. She got up and said "Im going to my room." She ran outside. "I also wanna go to my room!" I said running to my room. Once I hot there I screamed in my pillow for being humiliated. (But you like it) I sighed. I can't stop smiling. The thought of him makes me blush.
Ugh! Whatever. I slept a Dreamless sleep.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! EVEN I AM FANGIRLING LIKE CRAZY!!!!!
Okay calm down with the feels. Bye stars.