Chapter 1

Cross POV

"Cross I'm booored!" The small child said In my head, stomping his foot on the ground. "I know Chara. There is no way out of this horrible AU. Your not the only one suffering." I said crossing my arms. I am the only one who can see is when he is invisible. Its true. I can't go anywhere out of here. My world is destroyed. Now I have to share my soul with the brat. Ink then found me but she just used me in saving peoples lives. She said she could rebuild my AU but lied to me. She just used me to save living beings. She is just being a fake friend- no. JERK! Chara became visible and slapped me. I glared at him. "Crosss!!!! Snap out of it! Your the only one I can talk to but your not listening you Idiotic fo-" he was cut off by a sound on the distance. I looked around the white void. I hear foot stumps. I summoned my sword. I walked near the sound. I then saw a something. Is that Ink? I walked a little bit closer. It is a skeleton covered in......black tar? He has tentacles behind him also covered with it. The tar covers his other eye while the other one is a bright blue. I think he saw me cause he walked towards me. His tentacles moved gently. I glared and got in my fighting stance, gripping my sword tightly. "Woah. Calm there buddy. I meant no harm." He said in a dark but calm tone. "Why should I believe you?!" I said with seriousness.

He can closer. I pointed my huge knife at his neck. I then felt my left foot tightened. I looked down to see a tentacle wrapping my foot. It lifted me upside down, facing the tar covered skeletons face. He smirked. "You should never let your guard down. By the way, I'm Nightmare. Prince of Nightmares. My eyes widened. "Y-your Dream's brother?!" I said in complete shock.

"Oh. Have you heard of me before? I'm quite famous in several AU's because of.....violence." The so called 'Nightmare' said. Chara appeared beside me and Nightmare. His smile formed into a smug grin. "My my, The Violent Nightmare. What is the almighty prince doing here?" Chara said sarcastically. Nightmare rolled his eyes and glared coldy. "Are you mocking me, Brat?!" Nightmare hissed. He raised his tentacles at Chara.

My eyes widened as Chara took a step back. Oh no. "WAIT-WAIT STOP IT. DONT KILL HIM! WE SHARE SOULS.....Please?" I pleaded. I used my puppy eyes. He then released me and retreated his tentacles. I landed on the floor with my face first. I swore I heard him chuckle. I got up and took my sword from the ground. Chara hid behind me.

I made my sword dissapear. "Tell us why you are here in my AU." I said giving a hard glare. "Really? This is an AU? I thought it was just a plain void." He said in a mocking tone. A sly grin plastered his face. My eye twitched and summon a gaster blaster. "Like I said, I mean no harm. I came here for business with you. I sense negative feelings lately here. When I saw your sword, I feel like you are strong. So..." He stopped.

"'So' What?" I said as my blaster disappeared. "I would like to have a deal with you. You can live with us in my castle with food or anything that you want but you have to obey and treat me with respect. You will obey me and ONLY ME. Is that a deal?"

He said. Chara tugged my jacket. "Cross,this is our chance. We can get revenge to those star sansses. We can get revenge on Ink and I can have a body of my own." I looked at Chara with eyes sparkling then return my gaze to Nightmare. "It's a deal." His smirk widened. He opened a portal. "Ladies first." He said. "Wow such a gentleman." I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. I giggled and entered the portal.

We arrived outside a dark castle. The portal closed behind us. That is a freaking huge castle! I looked at it in amazement there are guards look like......papyrus who's body is color black. I remembered the good old times. Chara appeared by my side. "Cross don't be stupid. You have to face that Papy is gone." I sighed. "Follow me." Said Nightmare. The kid disappeared in the thin air. I didn't say a word but followed him. The halls inside here is dark. We got to a throne room. A Royal chair is at the front with fluffy and soft cushions. He sat on it and crossed his arms.

I stood beside his chair. "We shall wait for the oth-" he was cut by two skeletons slamming the door open. One is a skelegirl with black tear marks from her eye and the other is a boy with a hole on his skull. "Sir you have arrived.... with a skeleton girl? Is that your new toy?" Said the skeleton that has a whole on his skull. The other punched his arm. I glared hard at him my eyelights flared. Nightmare shook his head in annoyance. "No Horror. She is Cross our new recruit. She will be staying with us here. So be...nice." Said Nightmare in a irritated tone. "Oh. So welcome I am Horror and if your weak I will eat you." He threatened. I smirk and the flares from my eye is gone. "Oh no. Please don't hurt me. I'm so scared." I said in a sarcastically annoying voice. He huffed. The other one snort. "I am Killer. Sorry that this dickheaded twerp is an ass." Killer said in an apologetic tone. Horror mumbled something. Another skeleton barged in. "Lord Nights, you have returned already." This Skeleton looked at me from head to toe. "Who's the chick?" My eye twitched and my eye lights smoked.

This guys are giving me the nerves to kill. "Dust, be nice to her. She will be our new recruit. She is not a toy or a prisoner okay." Nightmare said irirtated. Chara appeared beside me. "Hey. I'm Chara and I mean no harm." "How did that thing get in here?!" said this so called 'Dust'. "We share souls. He can be invisible whenever he wants but I can see him though." I said looking at the daydreaming Chara. They gave me an 'oh'. A glitching portal opened and another skeleton came out of it. He had black bones and blue markings. "Hey Nightmare. Who is the prisoner?" Nightmare glared at him I did the same. "Error she is not a prisoner she is a new recruit." Killer said irritated. "Really? Then okay. I'm Error the destroyer." He said with a glitching voice. "Wait your the opposite of Ink? THE Error? The one she said is kinda charming?" Chara said making Error blush like a sun. "Wh-what?" He glitched more. Chara smirked at him. I chuckled.

Before his portal close, a skeleton with two scratch marks on his other eye with red bandana, stepped out. He looked at me then said. "Who's the new Maid" It triggered me. I summon Five red glowing knives around him with my eyes fuming. Everyone stared at me with shock except Chara. I summoned my huge knife and teleported in front of him.

He is five meters away from me. He stared in disbelief and fear. I pointed the knife at his skull. "Listen here ass hat. I am Cross, New RECRUIT! NOT A MAID!, NOT A PRISONER NOR A TOY!, YOU GOT THAT?!" I yelled at him. He nod his head slow trying to calm down. "Good." I made all my knives vanish. He backed away from me, throwing his hands up in defense. Everyone stared at me with impressed and shocked eyes. I calmed down.

Hey guys. This is my first book and there are lots of things about to happen on the following chapters.

If you are reading this, I want to give you all a big hug. If there is something wrong about this please tell me. I am only 13 years-old and English is not my first language.

So Peace.....

Love ya'll!!!