A\N|Chapter 9

Hello everybody!!!! I want to thank all of you at the wonderful views and support! I hope you guys like this story. But first:

Thank you

Animegirlovertoy
Namenotfound1
StellaDragon
AnimeLover1330
Jana_Devilia
Textrap
gabingekis
bellsy_h
ChiChi_Da_Alpaca

These people are the top 9 nicest people that inspires me. Don't be sad. I love you all. ChiChi_Da_Alpaca is a great adviser. Hehehe. I love every single reads or views of you guys. Have a nice day y'all. I will tag the people who are determined to all. Let's start.

--Time skip to the morning after the sweet kiss--

Nightmare POV

I woke up lying on my bed. I am in my passive form looking like a starfish. I can't sleep much last night because of that kiss. Agggg!!!! This is irritating me but good at the same time. I can't stop thinking about her! What is this? Is this what you call love? What the hell?

Last night is embarrassing. It made me quiet! I stood up from bed turning to my aggressive form. I walked out of my room, heading to the kitchen while I wait for the others. I got out two pieces of bread and put both of it in the toaster. After it is done I put both on the plate and make coffee. I put all of it in the sink after I'm done eating my breakfast. I got to the throne room and sat on my chair.

Then Killer walked in the throne room with a sad look. Her cheeks has more black tears than the usual. She had a frown on her face. She looked at me still frowning. "Oh, Hello lord Night." She said with a raspy voice. "Good morning to you. What happened?" I asked hiding my concern. She used a fake smile and replied "I'm fine Lord Nightmare." She then walked away frowning again.

"What's up with her?" Dust asked without me noticing him walked in.
I shrugged and looked away. He stayed silent but smirked a while looking at me. I looked at him raising an eyebrow. He suddenly asked. "Did you enjoy your little kiss with Cross?" I stiffened and blushed remembering the kiss. "What. The. Hell Dust?!" I yelled whipping my tentacles. He didn't care and grinned more. "You didn't denied!" He said with joy. "Shut up!" I flushed. He ran away. I rolled my eyes. Ughh! I hate this (no you don't).

Cross POV

*thump*thump*

I opened my eyes when I heard sounds in my room. I sat on my bed and looked at my right. Nothing I looked at my left to see........................

A hooded person!!!!!

I squeaked and summon my knife in response. He flinched and chuckled nervously.

"Woah! I'm sorry I didn't mean to barge in. I just want to see you." He said with a calm tone. He sounds familiar. He put his hood down and....

"Dream?!" I whisper yelled. He smiled charmingly. "Yes it is me." He responded. I stood up from bed unsummoning my knife. "You scared me there I thought you are a threat!" I said inhaling. "I'm truly sorry. I don't know what got into me. I really want to see you for no reason." He said with honesty. "Okay. You don't have to barge in." I responded with a smile.
"Can I ask what is your name?" He asked. "My name is Cross."

"Such a delicate name for a beautiful lady like you." I blushed when he took my hand and kiss the back of it. I remembered Nightmare's charming looks and when I...............kissed him last night!!!!! Memories of last night flooded my head. His phone suddenly vibrated. He took it out then looked at it. Maybe he has a message.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!* My door slammed open revealing a furious Nightmare. His eyes widened and glared at Dream. They glared at each other again. "What. Are. You. Doing. Here?!" Nightmare asked- errr yelled. Dream looked at me with a smirk and wink seductively.

He jumped through the window hopping in a portal, then dissapered. Me and Nightmare looked at each other he is kinda mad because Deam was here.
He looked away blushing. "Just stop talking to him!"

"Why?" I asked. He stiffened.

"Ummmm- errr- Just stop talking" he walked off. He left my room keeping it silent. Then a thought came in my mind.

IS HE JEALOUS?!!?!!

How is the chapter darlings? The competition is beggining- wait I spoiled something!!!! Ahhh!!!! My ship is tearing a bit. What do you think of dream.

Bye my stars!!!