Chapter 3

Cross POV

"There is someone sleeping on the bed but, no sign of Nightmare."

This made me alert. I opened the door quietly. I saw someone shifting under the sheets of the bed. I made my way to the bed. I can here small snores. How dare it sleep in Nightmare's bed!? I removed the covers of the bed and revealed..........................................

A handsome looking intruder!

I blushed at the thought. He has a silver crown on his head, he wears a vest and a black shirt underneath, and black shorts. He kinda looks like...
Dream. I just saw his picture when......
Ink showed me his picture. I sighed softly. I summon a small knife and raise it. Here goes nothing. On the count of three.

One.....

Two.....

Three!

His eyes opened. The knife was about to stab him when he grab my arm. His lilac eyes glared at me as I glared at him. His grip is is like iron. The knife in my hand disappeared in thin air. I growled and he gritted his teeth. He kicked me on my chest which caused me to fall down. On a purple carpet. I got up in my fighting stance.

"Gah! Cross, what are you doing here?!?!?!?!?" He said in a low angry tone.

"I should be the one asking you intruder! Who are you?!" I yelled.

He look down at his body and mumbled 'shit'. He looked at me.
"Shut your fucking mouth up!" He whisper yelled. My eye twitched. "Why should I?! I am not taking any orders from you!" "At least I'm not the bitch who's disturbing anyone's sleep." He mocked. That. Is. It. I tackled him on the bed and summon a small knife. I pointed it at his neck. I glared at him. God I wanna tear his soul apart. He smirked at me. "Am I that handsome, Cross?~" he purred which made me blush.

"W-who says that your handsome?" I said shakily looking away. "*ehem* our position. Do you want to 'do' this now?~ We barely just met.~" he said in a seductive sexy voice. My face heat up even more that I looked like a grape. I jumped off him. The knife that I held disappeared. I open my mouth to talk but nothing came out. He got up from his bed. He is two inches taller than me. He walked slowly towards me hands in his pocket with that annoying smirk. I back up every time he step forward. I hit the wall and he put his hands on the sides of my skull.

His smirk drop and glared at me. My blush died and did the same. He sighed. "This is the last time. Who. Are. You?" I asked threatening. "I am Nightmare." He said. I burst out laughing. "Y-your N-nightmare?! Are you m-making me laug- Ahahaha!!!" I laughed so hard. He huffed. Black tar start to come out of his eye then Tentacles. I stopped laughing And start sweating nervously. He transformed into Nightmare?!?! My jaw dropped wide open. "Believe me now?!" He yelled in a cold and angry voice. I squeaked. His brows furrowed in anger. Tentacles whipping hard on the ground. "I- uh...have to go. Ehehe. Bye!!!" I ran outsise for my dear life.

Nightmare POV

God she is cute when scared. I thought. I started to run after her. She is fast as hell! Every time I try to grab her with a tentacle she dodges. She is good at dodging. I grinned while she laughs. We saw Horror and Swapfell talking then look at us. "Hey Boss, Hey Cross. Good luck!!!" Horror cheered. I saw Cross smiled at them. "Bye!!!" Cross said. While I continue to chase her. She went outside as I followed her. I teleported outside but she us not there. She hid from me but I can still sense her. "Oh, Cross~ Come out, come out wherever you are." I sang looking around.

Then............................

I heard a portal open..........

*dun-dun dun* oh this chapter is fun. What will happen on the next chapter. What do you guys think about this? And thank you for reading my HORRORible story. It will be a NIGHTMARE to think it was good. I'm very sorry that I can't update very often. We font have WiFi here.....and data.

Once again thank you for the views, vote and compliments.

Peace out my darling stars!!!