Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Unwanted stress

Autumn

Waking up that next morning, I remembered that I had let Kendrick mark me. I never realized how painful getting marked would be though.

You're probably thinking, 'Are you an idiot? Of course having a dog bite your neck is going to hurt!' Well then Yes I am. I didn't think it would hurt as bad as it did. I expected maybe a 3 out of 10 on the pain scale, not a 10 out of 10.

Kendrick was sleeping next to me, his arm around my waist, holding me close like He was afraid I would disappear while He was asleep.

Trying to pry his arm off me because I really had to pea. Like super bad. Only his grip didn't loosen, it tightened. Did I mention that I seriously had to pea?

An idea popped into my head. Turning in his arms, I was going to use sexiness to wake him up.

Whispering next to his ear, "Kendrick baby, wake up."

As a response all I got was a groan. Well damn that didn't work. Hmmm I wonder.

Alright time for plan B.

Poking him in his stomach and side He yelped and fell off the bed. I heard a thud and another groan.

"What the hell Autumn. It's freaking 7:28 in the damn morning."

"Awww, is the big bad wolf himself ticklish?"

"Sphhhh No!"

He is denying it, what a guy, that always have to defend their pride.

Feeling the need to really have to pea again, I jumped out of bed and ran over to the bathroom.

Awwww sweet relief.

Walking out of the bathroom, Kendrick was getting dressed.

"Laters baby, I have to do some pack stuff. I'll see you soon, love you."

Walking over and pecking his lips I replied "I love you too."

"Stay inside, do not leave the house!"

"Yes Alpha Sir." I couldn't stifle the giggle trying to escape as I said those words. He actually thinks I'm going to listen? Funny.

After taking a shower and getting dressed and applying make up and all the other girly shit we girls do I was ready. Ready for what, I don't know yet. Walking down stairs I saw Sophie eating breakfast.

"Hey Soph!"

"Hey Autumn!" It sounded more like she said 'Hew Otun' with all the Bacon she stuffed down her throat.

"Let's go shopping today!"

"But alpha Kendrick gave me orders to not let you leave the house." She replied looking at me worriedly.

"Alpha smalpha. We are going shopping okay."

"Okay! I'm up for shopping then! As long as you're not worried!"

About half an hour later, we were at the mall. We went in every store and I'm pretty sure we racked up a big credit card bill for our hunnys. We each have about 15 shopping bags each. Deciding that we should get something to eat my phone began to ring. Kendricks contact name appeared.

Uh Oh.

"Hey baby, how's your day going?" I asked trying not to sound suspicious.

"Don't Hey baby me, where the hell are you? I told you to stay at home. Damn, why don't you listen to me?"

Why is He so mad. I technically didn't do that bad of a crime.

"What's your problem?"

"Just get home and I'll explain it to you!"

Alright I'm tired of him telling me what to do.

"No!"

"NO?"

"Did I stutter Mr.Alpha? I said No."

"Autumn get your ass home this fucking instant. And so help me if you aren't here in the next 30 minutes, I will find and then drag your ass home and punish you. You DO NOT disrespect me!" He yelled and even though this was a phone conversation I was scared.

Sophie could hear and she flinched every time his voice rose.

Deciding I didn't want to continue this conversation I hung up the phone. Yes, hung it up. Probably not the smartest thing to do sense He was angry about I don't know but me not listening to his request this morning and me disrespecting him over the phone didn't help ease the stress He has on his shoulders.

Sighing I decided the best choice for my life. "I guess we should probably head home."

35 minutes later and we were home. And Kendrick was ticked that I had been 5 minutes late, but I did it on purpose.

Getting out of the car, Kendrick was standing on the porch. Sophie and him looked like they were having a silent conversation because she walked off leaving me alone.... with him.

Great.

Nervously laughing I decided to break the tention. "Hey baby, you been working out? You look great really." He only growled. Well that didn't work.

He picked me up by my thighs and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put. Me. Down."

Slapping my ass He replied. "Not gonna happen."

Well I mise Well not fight it.

Walking through the kitchen I saw Dylan and Max laughing at me.

"You're screwed." Wow Thanks Max.

"Oh man Kendrick, make sure you muffle her screams and moans when you do screw her." Oh you're so gross Dylan.

Kendrick lightly chuckled. What the hell.

Reaching our room He locked the door and set me down. Here comes the yelling. Only it never came.

"Rogues, that's what was wrong. We got a note saying they what the Luna of our pack dead. They almost succeeded once. That's why I told you not to leave. I didn't want you to worry so that's why I didn't tell you, but then you go and do the exact opposite of what I tell you. I was worried. I didn't know where you went." sighing He continued. "I love you way to much to have to took from me. Please, just listen next time. Please."

He was pleading and I couldn't bare the look of worry, fear, and sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I should've listened."

Walking over I kissed him. Our kiss started to get heated and next thing I know I'm on the bed. Licking my bottom lip for entrance, I happily granted. Our tongues fought for dominance, which I tried to win, but didn't. Breaking apart I stared into his eyes.

"I want you!" I breathed.

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been so sure about anything!" And it was true, I haven't. I loved Kendrick and I wanted this.

------------------------

Hey guys, tell me how you like it so far. Oh and follow me on instagram! My ig name is lacieee999. Thanks! Comment and Rate!