Chapter 6

Chapter 6: What am getting into?

Autumn

After finding out this incredibly hot guy and his incredibly hot friends are werewolves was a little shock. Woah, that might be the understatement of the year! That was probably the hugest shock of my life.

Kendrick and his beta or Whatever you call them went to do some pack business Whatever that was, so I was left by myself, all alone, with nothing to do. I'm so bored. I got up and went to the Kendricks room, or my room, or our room. I don't know at this point what to call it.

I walk in and decided to do a little exploring. I walked over to his dresser drawers and started looking through them. In the top drawer, there was his socks and underwear. Ewww gross. I moved on to the second one only to find pants and Jean shorts. I shut the drawer and went down to the last one. As I opened that up I saw pointless nick knacks. I shut that drawer and stood up!

I walked towards the bathroom that is connected to our bedroom. I started to look through the bathroom drawers and then I saw it. A new unopened box of condoms. I picked the box up and said aloud, "Fuck no! Not happening, nope not in a million years!" Then I heard a girls laugh behind me. I turned around and saw Sophie staring at me. "What's so funny?" I asked with amusement hinting in my voice. "Oh nothing! Just your comment about that box of condoms, it's like you haven't seen one before!" She said trying to hold back a laugh. I looked down realizing I still had ahold of the box and then chucked it in the trash. "There is no way I'm having sex with him!" I said smiling. "Your going to have to, you guys are mates and that requires you guys to do the mating process!" She said becoming serious. MATING PROCESS? "What the Fuck is the mating process?" I asked bewildered.

"He didn't tell you? Well, the during the mating process, the guy will bite your neck leaving his mark, then after that you guys have sex and BAM, the mating process is complete! Oh and you might want to keep them condoms unless you want something growing inside you if you know what I mean!" She said this like it made perfect sense, which might I add, it didn't. "NO NO NO NO and NO!" I said about ready to flip my lid. The next thing I know is Kendrick and Max walking in the bathroom. Max lightly kissed Sophie and while it was sweet I was freaked out. Kendrick looked at me and said, "Why can't we be like that? Oh and what were you saying no about?" Awww shit. "We were just talking about the mating process and how Autumn doesn't want to do it!" Sophie said and then looked at me with a smile on her face. Kendrick turned to me with anger flashing in hid eyes. "Why don't you want to do the mating process? That's the best part in being a werewolf!" There was a smirk plastered across his face. "And she threw your condoms away!" Sophie added and then looked my way with an "I'm sorry" look.

"Um Well you see, uhh." Was all I could manage to say.

"Fine, but within the month you will be wanting me to mark you!" He said smirking that stupid smirk of his. Then he added, "And when you do, after I bite you, the way I will make you feel during sex, will be a whole new experience of pain and pleasure!" And with that he left the bathroom leaving a laughing Max and Sophie and a shocked, open mouth me.