Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Werewolves???

Autumn

4 hours later we pulled back up to my kidnappers house just as a very worried looking Kendrick came running out. Oh this should be good.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asked all dramatic like.

"Hello to you too!" I say like I didn't even hear his question.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asked again, this time more pushy.

"Oh you know at a guy strip club. Did you know that for only 30 dollars, I got 4 super hot guys to give me lap dances!" I say sarcastically and give him this bored look like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

By now the whole group of people that live here have joined around. Dylan, Max, Sophie, Olivia, and Oliver are looking worried. Kendrick on the other hand doesn't look worried, he just looks really pissed off. Oh joy!

"YOU DID WHAT? YOU ARE MINE AND IF I SEE ANOTHER GUYS HAND ON YOU...."

He trailed off, and he was definitely pissed, but I didn't care.

"What? You'll do what, lock me in my room? Kill the person that touched me? Yeah Whatever you say kid! Oh and by the way I didn't really go to a damn strip club." After I said all that I started to walk back to the house, but yet again, I was stopped by Kendrick. I stopped to give him a bored look and saw that he was getting undressed. First his shirt came off to show an 8 pack of hot ABS. Then he took off his pants, but left his boxers on. Wait Why is he getting undress. Before I could ask, he changed into this huge silver and black wolf. "Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. This huge wolf whined and cowered before changing back into human form. "I am a wolf Autumn and all these people you see here are also wolves. I am the alpha, Max is my second in command and Dylan is my third. Sophie is the beta which mean she is my  second in command female. Autumn you are my mate which makes you the Luna of the pack. Your are the same as the alpha, you help me lead our pack." He looked worried because I hadn't said anything in a while, and quite frankly I don't think I could even if I wanted to. "Please give me a chance! Don't run from me because with out you, I will have no meaning to love or live anymore! You are my other half princess!"  He pleaded with me and I couldn't help but to nod Yes. He gave me a huge hug, and I hugged back. This may not be so bad, it's just going to take some getting used to.