Chapter 3

Chapter 3: The Great Escape, or not!

Autumn

I'm sitting in the back of my kidnappers truck, and I'll admit that it's nice, but I'm not thrilled to be back here either. I would try to tuck and roll out of this vehicle, but there are 3 problems I'm facing right now.

1. He locked the doors and put me on child lock.

2. We are going 60 MPH on a highway with other cars.

3. He hand cuffed me to the door.

As I'm messing with the hand cuffs I look up and catch him smiling at me through the rear view mirror.

"Let me go and wipe that stupid ass smile off your face while your at it!" I say, my voice sounding firm and aggressive.

"Oh some one is feisty today aren't we?" He says smirking.

"Wipe that smirk you got on your face off too!" I said getting really irritable.

"Just chill baby, we're almost home!" He said calmly like nothing I've been saying has affected him.

"SCREW YOU!" I yelled loud enough, Im sure China heard me.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" He wiggled his eyebrows as he said this like it was funny.

"You're a sick perv, I hope you know that!" I said getting ready to give up, just as we pulled into this massive light blue and grey house.

I don't know how much time we spent driving, 10 maybe 15 more minutes. I got destracted watching his arms flex and unflex as he was driving or when he was lip singing to One Republics - Counting Stars song. I snapped back to reality when he said, "We're home!" The only words I could think to say, "Oh great." And believe me, I said it with a lot of Sarcasm hinting in on my voice. He opened up my door and I starting thinking of a plan. I got it I thought to myself. When he unlocks my handcuffs, I'll hit him and run. Only that didn't happen. He hand cuffed me to him and then unlocked the one from the door. "Shit!" I said quietly where he couldn't hear.

But by the way he started to chuckle slightly, I'm guessing he heard me.

"Don't worry doll, your safe with me, I promise!" He said it like he meant it and I almost started to believe him..... ALMOST.

We start to walk up to this huge 5 story house that is light blue and grey. As we reach the front door, I start to resist and.... I sat on my butt in the middle of the porch. "Get up Autumn, NOW!" The last word he said frightened me. He said it with force and power, but being as stubborn as I am, I of course, didn't listen.

I sat there and glared my most hateful look I had.

He sighed a long and exaggerated sigh. "Look sweet cheeks, we can do this the easy way or the hard way, you can pick, because either way, I am getting that Sexy ass of yours in this house!" He said this like he was annoyed but I could see the corners of his mouth start to twitch up.

"If it's up to me to choose, then I choose neither, I choose being let go!" I said annoyed and this time he did smile, but he also picked me up again for like the millionth time today and once again smacked my butt hard. I yelped, because It scared me more then it hurt, and was it wrong that it was totally hot when he smacked my butt. Of course it was, don't be stupid Autumn. Wake up he flipping kidnapped you and hit Travis. Might I add he also broke his nose and tackled you.

It was dark by now and as we entered the house, I saw a girl with short jet black hair and sliver eyes and a boy with golden hair and brown eyes.

"Hey Sophie, hey Max." Kendrick said as if it was normal to have a girl hand cuffed and thrown over his shoulder.

They looked confused and then they started to smile from ear to ear.

We headed up 2 flights of stairs and went in this huge bedroom.

He set me on the bed and uncuffed us. I sat looking horrified and confused, then I blurted out uncontrollably, "Please don't rape me!" He looked confused and amused. Jerk! "I'm not going to rape you, but you need to sleep. It's late so go to bed, and don't try to escape, it won't work!" And with that he left me to my thoughts in an empty room.