Chapter 23: Don't Run Away

- Cassiela POV -

It's been a while since Liam has gone, school was just fine, unlike the early days when Grayson was always around well he's still around, I know he followed me took the tube until I got home. I guess he's been doing it for quite a while, I find it cute somehow. He joined my table during lunch time, he texted me good night, and about Hunter it's all done, I feel good, and happy for him. He can do things better, I expect about us honestly, I think he took it slowly or did he wait for me until I'm ready?

"Hey Cass, are you free this weekend?" Harry said, I was about to go home when four boys came to me, I noticed Grayson in the back, his eyes on me.

"Why? I'm afraid that I'll be snatched just like the last time" I complained

"No.. no.. don't worry girl, let's have fun, there will be a party at Harry's, we just finished all the exam" Oliver put his hand around my shoulder causing Grayson's eyes wide open.

"Come on.. I miss you" Harry said, he winked to Grayson, and came to me grabbed me by my waist so I'm in between Oliver and Harry

"I will pick you up, you know I get used to it" Cody said as placing his hand on Grayson shoulder

"OK I'll be there" I replied

"Wear something nice" Grayson said with a smirk on his handsome face

"Oh whoaaa..." Oliver and Harry react, then the boys were laughing, teasing Grayson

"Look, someone is getting so excited" Cody said

"You know what to do.. wear something sexy, we want him to have a hard time" Oliver giggled

"That's enough guys.." Grayson said, his cheeks turned a bit red, he blushed, omg this bad boy how he can be so cute

It's Saturday, I woke up when the light of sunrise came to my face through uncovered gap of the window, I didn't close the curtain properly. I stepped out, walked to Edward room. I found him on his bed sleeping soundly, I crawled to lay down beside him, covering my body in the same cover. I fell asleep and found myself wrapped around his arm. I miss the time when we're kids, on the weekend he always sneaked into my room at night or early in the morning, we usually woke up late around 10 or 11, and mom, she brought a whole freshly baked pie to the room, and it forced us to get up from the bed.

I spent the day, browsing on my phone, online shopping. My parents were home, we ordered food delivery for lunch, Chinese Food.

Cody texted me that he will pick me up around 7. I dressed up in an off-shoulder blue dress, paired with black pointed heels. I waited in living when Edward about to leave, probably to the bar, or a date. My parents were watching TV. I told them that I will go to a party.

"So who's gonna pick you up dear?" My father asked

"A friend father, I think he will arrive shortly" I replied, as I sat beside my mother and rested my head on the side of her shoulder.

"Is it Grayson? Are you guys dating or something?" My mother asked, making me put my head up straight.

"No.. it's his friend, and no.. he's not my boyfriend" I blushed. I never talked about this topic with them, it's kinda awkward