Chapter 13: Kiss Me Slowly

And it's the song!! Play along while reading this chapter

- Grayson POV -

Today, I am super excited to have her with me.

We shopped groceries after school. She asked about my favorite, I told her I love everything. We arrived at my apartment around 5 pm. I never have anyone come beside my boys, it's very personal but for her, I'm so happy to show my place. Yes I never brought any girl here.

She took off her dark blue school blazer and removed the tie. She came out from the bathroom with my oversized slippers, she looks so cute and sexy at the same time with that white shirt and skirt. What am I thinking? Blame my imagination.

I changed my uniform, took a quick shower while she's preparing for our dinner. As I stepped out from the bathroom shirtless, I noticed her glance

"Like it?" I teased her. She blushed, why so cute Princess.

"The apple is sweet, want some?" she said, changing the topic, then took a bite, a piece of apple while continued cutting the rest

She often change the topic or remain quiet, she's good at it, I think I know her even more

I walked towards her, hugged her from behind and whispered on her ear

"No.. I want you"

We're very close, her smell, her skin, damn it turned me on. I kissed her cheek, and broke the hug immediately. Yes I need distraction. I turned on the TV, put my shirt on, and sat on the sofa. I asked her if she needed my help, but she said she's ok.

She cooked steak with truffle mashed potato, and salad with bacon and apple. It was delicious, it's above my expectation to be honest. I'm very proud of her, my girl is best, I think I'm falling even more with her. I knew she's smart, kind, and caring inside, she's just so cold to me, but I like it somehow, it makes me even more curious.

I did the clean up while she's having mango juice, sitting on the kitchen counter, watching me. I offered myself and refused her help, as she already made dinner, and it was fascinating. It's not a good idea having her watching at me, it's more than distraction but temptation. With her feet hanging down, her loose shirt, and the skirt that folded, lifted up a bit as she sat on the counter top. She still had her hair pony tailed since she started preparing dinner, sweet and cute. I rushed the cleaning, without knowing what will happen next but to be close with her.

She was standing by the window, looking to the outside. It's a wall of glass that shows the city lights, my favorite spot for thinking while looking outside

"It's beautiful from way up here, isn't it?" I took steps and stopped as reaching her, I put my hands around her, gave her a hug from behind with my head on her shoulder. I can breathe her scent forever.

"Yes it's beautiful" her smile appeared as I saw the vague reflection of us on the window glass

"See that park by the London Eye, I used to go there when I was a little, there's a lake in the middle of the park. It's a nice place to walk" I pointed my finger

"We can go there next time" she said

"Is it a date? You're asking me for a date? Yes, I'd love to" I just love teasing her. I broke the hug, made a move, and stood in front of her. She blushed.

-----------

- Cassiela POV -

He always succeed to make me blush. Is it the time to revenge? He teased me many times, he flirted on me, yes just like what the bad boys did.

"Hey that's not what I mean" I said

"Well, I'll consider it as a date" he smirked

"Grayski..." I stepped forward facing him. I could see his eyes turned dark, stared at mine

"Hey.. don't call me that, it sounds weird to me" he replied

He moved closer, and it made me so nervous. I could feel his breath, his smell. I need to find away to escape from this situation.

"Ok Grayski..." I laughed as it's just sounds so funny, and his face whenever I said that.

He suddenly placed his fingers on waist, released very ticklish movement, I giggled at first but then I could not help it, I burst to laugh.

"Hey... stoppp" I tried to response, I tried my best tickling him to but he's bloody fast

"Come get me" he smirked. That face! And he got me again, I got weak, it's very ticklish.

"OK I give up, please..." I begged

He stopped. It was actually like a treat to me, to laugh, feel about nothing to worry, something that I've never felt in long time. Even just for minutes, he did it.

Then, he got me in his arms, I put my eager to look in his eyes, I knew that his eyes were on mine ever since I noticed. He leaned on me, we were so close, he tilted his head, raised my chin with his fingers, and in seconds I could feel his lips on mine. I think I got hypnotized, I let him kiss me (again). His soft warm lips, his fresh woody scent. He started very gentle, made me comfortable with his move, his hand was on my waist, while the other one was running through my back, he broke the kiss but not letting me go, my body was still on him as he wrapped me tightly.

"Beautiful.." he looked me in the eyes, then looking down to my lips

He kissed me again, he's asking for entrance, I honestly had no idea the right way to kiss, I saw it on movies thought. All I know his lips, it feels so good on mine. I placed my hands on his chest, pushed him a bit. He broke the kiss again

"Kiss me, Princess" he said, soft voice, dark eyes stared at mine

He smiled with his beautiful face, sweet! I melted.

"Kiss me slowly" he whispered on my ears made me shiver

His lips were on mine again, he didn't make a move, he's waiting. I closed my eyes, I started to kiss him, soft and slow. I put my hand on his back, as his hands traveling around my body, he took the lead, it's getting more passionate. I ran my hand through his hair, and he grabbed my body tighter, pressing his body against mine, the kiss was full with lust. Then I felt his hard thing on my body, it's pressing mine.

He lifted me, placed me on the edge of his bed. He sat beside me, tilting his head and leaned on me, he brushed my hair with his fingers, later I could feel his lips on ear. I gasped as he kissed my neck, down to my collar bone. I want to stop him but I felt like my body keep wanting the pleasure that he gave to me. I moved back, and he moved closer towards me, until I lied down on his bed and he was on top of me.

-----------------