Chapter 20: I Miss You

- Grayson POV -

I woke up early, I went to school just like the other day. I looked around but I didn't see her, yes I've been doing this ever since that night. I just want to see her, to make sure that she's ok. Most of time, she didn't notice as I don't want to be obvious. I couldn't find her, I saw her friend and Finn at the cafetaria, but she's not there. I didn't feel good. I looked up my phone, there was unread message, it was 3 hours ago, from someone I didn't expect,

I know you'll be surprised and she's definitely not telling you about this. She's leaving this afternoon, she will go for a long while. I guess you want to see her before she leaves, she'll move to Pisa, the flight is scheduled on 2.15 pm at Heathrow - Edward

What is this? Where is she going? I looked on my home screen, it's 1:40 pm. I rushed, grabbed my bag, ran to the parking lot. I passed the boys that were standing in the hallway "I got to go" I said, while running. I drove right to the airport, tried my best to get there as soon as possible. It was 2.05 when I got there. I ran inside, I looked up to the departure board, the flight status was boarding, I called her, probably there's a chance to see her face before she leaves, delayed flight would be just enough for me, damn I really want to see her. But her phone was already out of reach, I assumed she's already on board.

---

Two weeks since she left. I was so down. I drank every night, I took any alcohol to make my head spin. I skipped school several days. Hunter came to my office, messing up, he  broke things, documents, and stuffs. The place where I started my own business that actually works, I can make my own money. But that's not my biggest concern at the moment.

What I have is my boys, my brothers, they care for me. How much they tried to make me happy, to make me feel better. I started to focus on school, like I've never been before.

I went out most of the time, I spent times at Harry's sometimes at Cody's, and I visited my office more often, I know my work will earn more than before. I hate being alone, I rarely sleep in my apartment. I came to my father once a while, to see him. We talked, spent time like father and son, he's been so alone all of these time. I told him everything about what Hunter did, and about her. I know it's an easy thing for him to take care someone like Hunter, but my father said that he won't intervene, I didn't ask either, there are many things to learn in order to be a better person, good or bad, you'll understand someday he said.

It's been 5 months since she left. Hunter still messed up until he asked for money two weeks ago, and now it's weird that he's not coming again after that, no fight, no attack, no threaten call, it was like he's disappeared.

I looked up to the ceiling, thinking. It's not that I can't get over her, it's me, I keep this feeling because no one can take her place. No smile as sweet as hers. It's never been the same since she came into my life. I turned on my computer, I have some pictures of her that I took without her notice. I copied the files from my phone. Then, I explored some folders, I found some old pictures that surprised me. I zoomed in the picture, thanks to the good camera resolution, yes it's her in the background, she sat on the bench, smiling to the the other side. Well I guess it was her, I'm pretty sure or is it someone looks like her.

Flashback
We were on vacation, me and my boys. We stayed at Oliver's grandparents for a week. It was 3 years ago, summer in Budapest.

"Let's take picture, I'll ask someone" Harry said as holding a camera

Harry asked a guy he took some pictures of us. After taking pictures, we're about to get lunch, it was very crowded that afternoon. I bent on my knees, fixing my shoelace, the time I saw a girl, she stood up from her seat, helping an old lady finding something dropped on the ground. Then she sat back on the same bench. Yes, I was watching her for quite a while. She's beautiful, cute, cheerful, I could see through her sparkling eyes, and she seems a really nice girl. I think I'm going to approach her, just because, it's me, I don't know why, so I walked towards her, close enough to say hi, then a man bumped on me, he was holding his son, I assumed. He said sorry, then the boys came close to me, Oliver placed his hand on my shoulder