Chapter 15: Sorry

- Grayson POV -

It's been more than a week since the last time she came here, we kissed and make out. The same time I received a phone call from a person I didn't expect, someone from the past. It's been 2 years, I realized I will get in trouble sooner or later. The thoughts that came through me, it supposed to be a beautiful night

Flashback
I put my phone in silent mode, it caught my attention as the screen lighted up, as she pushed me gently, I broke the kiss and made a glance on my phone, that name that appeared on the caller ID, it was still on my contacts

"I can't do this" I said to myself. I laid down beside her as thinking. The guilty feeling, the fear, I was so restless.

- end of flashback

Yesterday, I was surprised seeing her with her redden eyes, we almost bumped each other. She looked away instantly, passed from me. Did she cry? Her face looked so sad. I've hurt her, right in time when she started to accept me, when she opened up her heart for me. It's my assumption but I guess it's true.

And today I saw her with a guy, I felt my body heats up, she hold up her phone then got in that fancy car. I wondered who is he, what's going on between them. Damn this situation and everything is killing me. He definitely not from our school, he looked older, probably around 20. By this time, I know I won't find my self being with her, but doesn't mean I can take her with another guy. This is not easy.

———

- Cassiela POV -

After finished my lunch, I went straight to the class. As the bell rang, Nara came to me, she told me about Grayson.

"Did you see Grayson today? You're still seeing each other right?" she asked

"Why? No, we're not, we haven't talked since last week" I replied as sighed

"Oh sorry to hear that. I thought it went well with both of you. But, you probably want to know, kids talked about him that he got into a fight, I guess not in school. I just saw him earlier, he look like a mess" she explained

What happened to him? Is he OK? As much it hurted me, I never want to hate him, and hearing about him, I realized that I care for him. I really could not focus during class, should I see him? Should I talk to him? I need to know, why did he act like this all of the sudden? I was just accepting his presence in my life, I let out my fear. At least, I want him to know about what I feel.

I ran out the class, searching for the face that I know I adore. He was walking towards his car, I chased to the parking lot. I called out his name but he didn't turn around, until I reached him, I took his hand then turned, blocking his way. His messy hair, a cut on edge of his lips, bruise on his left cheek, small scratch on his nose, his redden tired eyes, I felt so weak instantly, my leg became limp.

"Wh.. What happen?" I let out shaky voice

"Nothing, you'd better move" he took my hand off him.

"Are you OK?" I worried

"I can take care of myself" he said as raised both of his hands

"I need to talk, why did you act like this? What did I do wrong? We're fine last week, but suddenly you avoid me like we don't know each other. I think I like you even more"

"Can't you see, it's pretty obvious, I don't come to you, it means I don't want you" he said

"You mean it?"

"Don't fall for me, I was just playing around, so please walk off" he said as his narrowed his eyes

I stood frozen, it was the worst thing he ever did to me. As he finished his words, a hand hold me, wrapped around my shoulder brought me away from him. I looked up, it was Oliver. I turned my head to see to his direction, Cody and Harry stood there beside him. I tried to get off but Oliver was dragging me away.