Thirteen: Chapter

Thirteen

Alex's POV

With Niall's arm around my shoulders, I felt like the happiest person in the world.

Well, almost.

"Zayn, shut up! I love Batman! You can't talk through this movie!" Says Niall, and I stiffle a giggle. Niall and I argued with Zayn and Ally over the love seat for a while, and eventually they surrendered it to us. So here we ere, perched on the love seat, with them sitting awkwardly beside each other, only holding hands. I think they're officially a couple now. They should be anyway.

"I love Batman too," I pipe up. "So hush."

Zayn sighs, and winks at Ally, who even in the darkness of the cinema I can see her go red. Beside me, Niall pecks at the large box of popcorn that we share, and we both shovel down mouthful after mouthful. It will probably be all gone by the time we're five minutes in, but I know I'll look back on this moment and know it was worth it.

When the movie finally started, and the good flow of action got going, it was really enjoyable. For a few moments I'd almost forget that I was on a date with Niall Horan, but luckily him shifting slightly in his seat, his arm around me pulling me closer- it all reminded me of how lucky I was.

The credits eventually rolled on screen, and I practically jumped out of my seat with excitment, Niall's arm falling off my shoulders. "That was awesome!" I exclaim. 

"It met my standard," Niall said, grinning. He slowly climbed to his feet, picking up our empty box of popcorn on the way. 

Ally and Zayn don't say a word- they're wrapped up in each other, closer than humanly possible, grinning like idiots at each other. I'd be surprised if they even watched the movie.

"Okay," I call over to them, who are trailing behind us. "We're going to go meet the others at Nando's, okay?"

No reply.

"I guess they aren't coming," I murmur to Niall, as they walk off in another direction to us.

"Guess not," he laughs, planting a kiss on my forehead. 

Jaz's POV

"That wasn't so bad!" Harry exclaims. "I mean, after that drop and the loops and the wanting to throw up..."

I laugh and give his hand a squeeze, which is still fully attached to mine. "See? Not too bad at all."

He grins down at me, my lack of height showing even more, and I can't help but smile widely back. "Thanks for helping me through that traumatic time."

I shake my head. "It's no sweat." I giggle girlishly.

We go on a few more, less scary rides- ones that Harry is capeable of going on without screaming like a girl- the ferris wheel, and we even play a few games on the couple of the stalls, before we realize that time has slipped away from us and we should probably head to Nando's, not leave the others to wait.

"Oh," I say as we climb into the car. "Can we quickly stop at our appartment so I can get a bag and change of shoes?"

"Sure," Liam, who's driving, smiles. Louis is in the passenger seat and I'm in the middle in the back between Serena and Harry.

We drive along for a while singing to all the songs on the radio like idiots, loudly, until 'What Makes You Beautiful' comes on the radio. We let the boys sing their own solos, helping them sing the chorus, and I'm not surprised to hear that they are all just as amazing live as they are on the album.

"That was awesome," Serena claps when the songs over and it moves onto another one.

"You guys should be a girl band," Louis grins.