chapter 18

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

I APPRECIATE ALL THE LOVE GUYS ^^v thanks!

----------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S POV

"I thought you wanted to find about your past." Itachi said and crossed his arms

"I don't give a damn about that anymore. I am staying with you guys from now on. I'll be training extra hard so I can protect my family... or what's left of it." Hikari mumbled the last part to her self, tears threatening to spill.

It's been a week since Sasori died. Hikari decided to stay again with the Akatsuki and train harder to avenge the death of her family members.

"Hikari.. you're sounding like Sasuke.. revenge is not the answer." Itachi said but she ignored his remark.

"I don't care. they'll pay for killing Hidan, Kakuzu and Deidara... escpecially Sasori-kun." she said eyes filled with hatred for the Konoha ninjas.

"what about my brother? you're just gonna leave him? I know you like him." 

"w-what are you talking about?! I don't.. I... just wanted some fun.." Hikari said avoiding Itachi's peircing gaze. But she knows deep in her heart she likes being with Sasuke and is very fond of his presence.

"really? that doesn't look like it from where I'm sitting." Itachi said, Hikari groaned, she knows Itachi can see right through her, before she could answer Pein waltzed in the living room

"Hikari are you ready for your training?" Pein asked. Hikari nodded and went with Pein to the training room leaving Itachi think about a plan to make Hikari re-think.

ITACHI'S POV

I blame Sasuke for this. Now Hikari is wanting revenge too. Damn it. Just when I thought she could go back to her happy life with my brother like before. I sighed out of annoyance. What am I going to do now?

HIKARI'S POV

Pein taught me how to control my force feild ability. Of course I needed time so the training room is battered, so is Pein.

"uhhhh.. sorry.. AGAIN." I said rubbing the back of my neck. Pein stood up groggily from the ground, I had flung him all across the room. AGAIN.

"it's alright. I have noticed that your force field is really active when it senses a danger coming near you. for example..." he threw me a thousand kunai's and I activated my force field. It flew in different directions. 

"see?" he asked and I nodded

"when in combat you will not just encounter kunais and shurikens.. that is why.." the door opened and in came Kisame

"your next trainer." I followed Kisame outside and we were near a lake. Pein was following behind. I stood there when Kisame made fast handsigns.

"Water style: tidal wave jutsu!" he shouted and the water from the lake began to rise and create a giant tidal wave!! I took steps back. when he did another hand sign

"water style: double water pistol jutsu!!" the water  began to rise again and started to go to me. I was against 2 water pistols and a giant tidal wave

"block it." Pein said and I smirked. I concentrated my chakra on my mind and once Kisame attacked me I opened my eyes and the water passed by my body, not touching me one bit.

"very good." then it felt really hot. I looked behind me to see a grand fire ball. I immediately activated my shield but I wasn't fast enough. I got side burns and my shirt was a little burnt.