chapter 4

okay.. let's speed things up a bit. I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!!!

I OWN HIKARI, SHIKI AND NAOKO.. SO FAR ^^v

--------------------------------------------

ITACHI'S POV

I sighed as I made my way to the woods. I didn't expect this to happen. I didn't want Hikari to kill my brother. Stupid Kakuzu making her obsessed over money like him. I passed by the trees and felt Hikari's presence close, as my brother and some other people I don't know. I stopped. Hikari being Hikari should be able to tell I am here.

HIKARI'S POV

The dust blew past my face and knocked my bangs to the side. I never did tell you how I look like. I am about the same height as Karin. I have light green hair and dark green eyes. I usually wear gloves so that I don't accidentally drain the life force of someone. a black shirt and some cargo shorts. the usual black ninja sandals and a katana strapped to my back.

ANYWAY..

I sighed as I felt the sudden urge to sit down... where the fuck were we going?? Suigetsu said we had some sort of scroll to fetch but I have no idea what.

"We're taking the scroll back to Kabuto." Sasuke said. oh yeah.. now that Orochi-kun is dead meat, Kabuto is pulling the strings. I don't like him tho. Gave the creeps when he once visited to meet Sasori-kun. Orochi-kun WAS a part of Akatsuki but left then got killed by Sasuke which I pretty much dun care about since I dun like Orochi-kun. he was a pervert and shit.. and if I didn't know any better he has the hots for Itachi-san.

My feet were slowly dragging me along the team as the sun began to go down and then a strange thing happened, as soon as I stepped my right foot on the floor I felt a familiar presence around and watching.

Itachi-san?

SASUKE'S POV

This new girl didn't seem so bad. For one thing she was not annoying like Karin and Suigetsu. She looks strong considering the fact that I felt a pang of chakra from her when we first met. But there is something strangley familiar about her. Like I have seen her before. The sun was setting so I decided to stop.

"we are camping here for the night." I said and Hikari dropped her butt on the dirt.

""THANK KAMI!!" She blurted out and Suigetsu chuckled. I then set up my tent as did the others except Hikari.

"I don't have a tent." she crossed her arms.

"I refuse to share one with you." Karin said

"bitch please, I would rather die" She spat back and I felt myself smirk a bit. She again bit on her thumb and did a summoning jutsu, this time a new face appeared.

HIKARI'S POV

"summoning jutsu!" I slammed one hand on the ground and a girl with ocean blue hair and silver eyes appeared. she was wearing a white kimono and holding a huge Japanese fan.

"hime." she acknowledged and I sighed

"*Naoko.. I told you to call me by my name.. you and shiki are so...." I sighed again and she just gave a toothy smile.

"what are you looking at?" I looked at the other 4 who were staring at me and Naoko. I need Naoko for different reasons not because I neede a tent.

----------------------------------------

It was dark out, all I can see is the fire slowing dying and the shadows of the other members. I nudged Naoko and she immediately nodded, knowing what she had to do. A wave of her fan and I was sent flying up the air. A good 50 feet. I was about to make a landing a few meters away from camp when someone caught my waist. I didn't bother panic cause I knew who it was...

"Hikari." his voice was soft and mellow as we landed I turned around and glomped him, causing us to fall off the ground.

"ITACHI-SAN!!!!"