chapter 13

Me: OH GOSH!! CANNOT BELIEVE SOMEONE LIKES MY STORY!!!

Naruto: Whaddya mean?

Me: well.. I have some readers but they don't comment or anything,, not that I'm complaining but I'd be nice if they'd say what they think

Naruto: oh,. well. at least now you know someone likes your story

Me: I hope I don't disappoint them.

Naruto: YOU WON'T!!! BELIEVE IT!!!

Me: oh right.. I am planning on making a Gaara fanfic now!

Gaara: What? O//////O

Me: uhmmm.. nothing. OKAY! I DO NOT OWN NARUTO ENJOY READING!! -runs-

Gaara: hey wait a sec---

-----------------------------------------

HIKARI'S POV

"are ALL your summonings in human form?" Sui-kun heavily breathed, we were in the middle of a friendly spar but of course.. I GOT CARRIED AWAY.

"yep!" I smiled and he dropped on the floor.

"are you alright Sui-kun?!" I asked looking at him sprawled on the floor

"I feel like crap. How are you not tired?" he said still breathing heavily I shrugged my shoulders not wanting to tell him I had endurance training with the Akatsuki..

Speaking of the Akatsuki..

I mis them.. I wonder what they're doing? do they miss me too? do they hate me for leaving?

I sighed thinking about my family makes me sad, but I had to leave.. and now I stuck here with Hebi.

"you alright?" Juugo asked, I just smiled at him. I like Juugo he talks rarely and when he does it's always something about what matters. unlike Karin.. I shifted my eyes to see her trying to scoot over Sasuke..

GET OFF BITCH!!

okay.. wait.. what?! why am I being worked up with Karin oogling over Sasuke?! I shook my head, stupid thoughts.

"I'm sleepy." Sui-kun said and I nodded in response.

"let's go find a hotel.. no way in hell am i sleeping in a tent again!" I shouted and packed my things. Karin mumbled some words I decided to let go. Sasuke just grunted but said he would not pay.

BASTARD.

I am starting to think the reason he had me in this group again is because I earn money from killing people in the bingo book.

we walked for hours until we reached the hidden mist village. of course, we need to put on disguises.. well they had too. I just walked in casually telling them I was a traveling with my friends. They let us in of course.

I walked at a great big bridge.

"THE GREAT NARUTO BRIDGE?" Sui-kun said.. Naruto.. isn't that the name of the fox kid in Konoha?

NAH. PROBABLY JUST A COINCIDENCE. then suddenly another vision came in my head

-vision mode- (she's been having a lot lately)

"Kori Hikari huh? I have heard of your clan. specializes in Ice and Water type jutsus, and their Kekkai Genkai allows them to copy their opponents abilities just by touch.." a guy with cow printed pants said.

"heh. you know well but I also hope you know that if I master stage 2 of my Kekkai Genkai, I can drain the life out off you." a girl with black hair and red eyes said. it's her again.. that Kori Hikari, she looks a bit like me but.. why do I not remember any of this?