chapter 8

sjfgsdflkjdjghfjghklf I DO NOT OWN NARUTO ^^v

----------------------------------------

SASUKE'S POV

I tied her up knowing that if I start questioning her she'll try and avoid it. So the main reason she joined was to kill me huh?

"what seems to be the problem Uchiha? Scared?" she said.. that line... that line was always used in a mocking tone by Kori Hikari,... maybe this really is her... but what happened when I left the village? Kakashi said she disappeared too.. what happened then?

"heh. you won't kill me.. not yet at least." I said and I saw a smirk on her face

"and why not?"

"because if you wanted to kill me you could've done it in the first place, let's say when I was alseep along with the others.. you could've taken my head but you didn't."

"touche.. but I have my reasons.. I am still having fun in your team so I won't kill you.. yet" her smirk grew into a grin and she straigtened her back to lean on a tree.

"what do you need the money for?" I asked and she looked at me with curiosity.. either that or she's just plain clueless like always,.

"why do you want to know?"

"just answer.. you are in no position to defy me.. just in case you haven't noticed it yet.." she scoffed and looked away..

"judging by the way you dress right now, I doubt you do it for personal needs.." she shot me a glare, Hikari.. Hikari used to give me that exact same glare when I have offended her or anything..

If this was Kori Hikari then I am not gonna let her go... my feelings haven't changed and I know she feels something for me too.. but first I need to find out everything I can about her.

"excuse you, but my family needs it." she said and I raised an eyebrow

"I thought you don't have a family.. or a village."

"duh.. I have an adoptive family.."

"where are they now?" she remained silent.. she's hiding something from me and it involves her adoptive family.. I need to know who those people are and what they have done to her these past years..

for all I know Hikari wasn't adopted, she had a family when we were about 10 years old.. then her parents died which left her with her younger brother, when we were 12 her brother died of a sickness which left her alone.. alone but independent, she still kept that smile on her face even if things didn't go her way.. she was the one who saw through everyone's built up walls.. including me and that sand kid.. I have been with her since forever and I know she feels something for me she's just not used to showing it.

"Hikari.. who are your adoptive parents?" she stiffened and looked away.. I knew it.. she's hiding something.. for all I know she's just pretending she doesn't remember us.. then again I might be wrong... but..

"that's classified." she said.. classified?? wow.. she made it sound like she was on a mission and was being interrogated by the criminal on who sent who.. I appeared in front of her with my sharingan activated to get a look on her memories but in a flash her eyes were closed.. so stubborn.

"Hikari.. open your eyes."

HIKARI'S POV

In a flash he was in front of me with his sharingan eyes,., I closed mine to avoid his infiltration, I felt his breath on my cheek.

"Hikari... open your eyes." that voice.. I have heard that before.. I know it belongs to Sasuke but it feels as if I have heard it before.. from.. someone special. I shook my head and he sighed which made his breath pass my cheeks.. I could feel the shiver on my spine and the redness of my face.. what the hell?!?! I should not let this stupid Uchiha find out about my secrets!!