chapter 17

Me: adagsfhsdjfgdsgfhkdfghdj!!!

Sasori: T.T why do i always have to die!?

Me; sorry. but I had to do something for Hikari not go back to Sasuke.

Sasuke: what the hell?! you're making it harder for me and Hikari!!

Me: no shit sherlock of course I am!! I have to keep the thrill coming.. you need to chase after Hikari if you want her back now. -evil smile-

Sasori: that still doesn't answer why I need to die!!

Me: ehehehehehehe.. anyway aren't you at least a bit happy for me?

Sasori: why?

Me: people like my story!! and some even want to be friends with me!!!

Sasuke; who would want to be friends with you?

Me: excuse you but check my message board Sasgay!

Sasuke: what did you call me!?

Me: oh oh oh!!! i am working on that Gaara fic on my iPod!!

Gaara: O//////O

Sasuke; FINISH OUR STORY FIRST DAMN IT!!!

Me: I KNOW BAKA!!!

Gaara: before this goes out of hand say your disclaimer

Me: right!! I DO NOT OWN------

Sasuke: NARUTO!!

Me: that's my line!!!

Naruto: who called?

Me: how'd you get here?

Naruto: ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hikari's POV

"what are you doing?! let me go damn it!!" I yelled and tried to pry off Sasuke's grip.

I NEED TO GO!! I NEED TO SEE SASORI!! HE MUST BE IN TROUBLE!!

"LET ME GO UCHIHA!!!!!" I yelled

"not until you tell me where you're going again!!" he yelled back.

"I have to visit my family! they are in trouble!! I can feel it!! now let me go damn it!!!" I mustered all the strength I have to pry my hand off. I did some handsigns for a quick teleportation jutsu.

"don't worry Sasuke, I'll come back, I just need to know if they're alright." I muttered and disappeared.

---------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at the base only to find...

1. A huge hole on the entrance

2. That pink haired ninja from Konoha with an old hag staring up above.

I followed their eyes and that's when I took notice of the whole situation.

Sasori...

he was in his original form.. and...

Dying.

"SASORI-KUN!!!" I shouted, the two ninjas notice my presence and got in a fighting stance.

"Hikari." he said softly. I pulled out the swords peircing his heart and before he feel I caught him and knelt on the ground. I rested his head on my lap and started to heal him.

"It's gonna be alright Sasori-kun, I'm here. I'll heal you." I said sniffing and fighting back tears. I can't lose Sasori. I've lost Hidan and Kakuzu, true they were a pain but they're my family. Sasori is family too and he is so much more than that too.