chapter 14

Gaara: I have finally caught up with you!!! >.<

Me: oh hello Panda-kun.. what's up?

Gaara: you were saying something about making a fanfic about me?

Sasuke: calm your ass Sand boy.. she finishes our story first

Gaara: what did you call me Duck hair?!

Sasuke: San--

Me: SASUKE STOP MESSING WITH PANDA-KUN!!!

Sasuke: b-but..

Me: STOP OR I'LL MAKE HIKARI FORGET ABOUT YOU AGAIN

Hikari: I KNEW IT!!! YOU'RE THE REASON FOR MY MEMORY LOSS!!!

Me: shit. how long have you been standing there?

Hikari: -cracks knuckles- LONG ENOUGH.

Me: oh shit. I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!! -runs-

Hikari: yeah you better run.

Me: HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

----------------------------------------------------

HIKARI'S POV

"Hi Itachi-san" I calmly greeted, I didn't want to look him in the eyes so I looked down but in a flash he hugged me which made me gasp in surprise.

"Everyone misses you, you know?" he said softly and I tried my best not to cry

"I wouldn't have to leave if you people stop keeping secrets." I mumbled and he let go. I looked in his now black eyes, I know he knows something about my past. why won't they tell?

I sighed and he sat on the sink.

"I have some news." he said and looked at me, I know it's about Hidan and Kakuzu dying.

"Hidan and Kakuzu are dead. they were on a mission and they ran into Konoha ninja."

"I know. I saw them die." his eyes grew wide then back to normal

"I see. Sorry you had to see that alone."

"I wasn't alone. I was with your brother." I said and he nodded, then silence filled the place until I decided to speak

"Itachi-san, I know you're hiding something from me, why are you hiding it? why won't you tell me?" he seemed to be caught off guard by my question. He looked at me then glared at the bath tub then sighed.

"I'm sorry. You'll find out soon. Just stay with my brother and I'm positive you'll learn some things."

"why not just tell me now?!" I yelled. I was getting pissed. why won't they just tell me straight??!

"I believe it'd be best if you found out on your own. besides, you like staying with my brother don't you?" he said and I could tell he had a smug look on his face.I crossed my arms and looked away.

"I don't like your brother dimwit." I mumbled

"I said you like STAYING WITH my brother I didn't say you LIKE MY BROTHER." he grinned and I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"wow. obvious much Hikari?" he raised an eyebrow and I threw him my towel

"Go Away. I need to take a bath." he chuckled but then got serious

"take this ring, I will contact you when the time of extractions come. Since those two morons are gone, we need an extra hand in completing the extractions of the bijuus." He said and handed me a purple ring.

"does this come in green?" I asked, he sighed then disappeared. Just then the door flung open and hit my back hard.

"OW!! WHAT THE HELL!?!" I yelled and turned to see Sasuke looking around the bathroom. SHOOT!! He must've felt an unfamiliar presence.