Chapter 30

Genesis P.O.V

The Next draft pic is Kevin! Our whole family jumped! He got drafted to the L.A. Lakers. We basically went through the same thing with Zavian asef Kevin didn't have that special girl. I'm so proud of my big brother. He's number 1 on the Lakers. Makes me proud to see his name on that Jersey.. I heard that it's shocking because they're both coming straight out of high school. Either way I'm happy. I don't pay attention for the rest of the draft. Zavian keeps looking at me. I want to take him back so bad,but then I don't. Don't really feel like getting hurt again. Deep down inside I want to get him back but that's wrong. He was so happy when he was up there giving his speech. I myself couldn't help but smile.

So much pressure is gonna be on him now that he's gone pro. He's not gonna be able to trust anybody. I can't leave him like that. I'm not that type of girl. I'm just so afraid...I never would've imagined Zavian hurting me like he did. Am I gonna let the pain And hurt take over the love I have for him? I really don't know. I love him though, but the pain...it's unbelievably painful. I told him I'd never stop loving him And that I'd never stop trying to pull him through whatever it took to get what he needed I'd get for him.... He needs me. Am I willing to do whatever it takes? That's the main question after all of this... Can I do whatever it takes to get us back... Or maybe it should be the opposite make him do whatever it takes to get me back. Either way everything is easier said than done.

I kinda zoned out the rest of the draft. Got to much on mind. We're walking out to the car now. Kevin is so excited And joy is written all over his face. He's going out tonight to celebrate with some friends. Tomorrow as a family we're gonna celebrate. I feel a hand grab my arm. I turn around And I'm not surprised to see Zavian standing behind me.

"Hey. My fam And I ... We're going out to celebrate tonight. I know Kev And some of The boys are tonight too, but we decided we're all gonna celebrate on Sunday. A lot of The boys are doing there family tonight." He looks at me like he's all nervous.

"Oh that's nice Zavian." I smile then lean into to give him a one armed hug. "Congratulations! I'm really proud of you" I say In his ear. He grabsme And holds onto me tightly. I try to pull away but he holds me there. My Dad says something In The background. That's when I'm finally let go from Zavian.

"Huh? " I say looking towards my dads direction.

"Are you staying with him tonight?" He asks. I look at Zavian. We do need to talk. I don't know about spending The night.but we need to talk.

"I might." I tell him. He nods his head And gets In The car. My mama looks at me strangely. I'll have to explain everything to her later. Zavian grabs my hand.

"I'm surprised you're even getting In The car with me. I guess there's ni need In me asking if you want to eat with My family And I." He grins And there's a little twinkle In his hazel eyes. We walk to The car hand In hand, And it feels good. I just can't let him have an us back so quickly. It's gonna be a long night!

Soooooo sorry it took so long to uploads. I've been watching kids decorating for birthday parties And everything! But Antywhoo most likely I'll upload tonight! Thank you guys for all of your comments on The last chapter! They were all greatly appreciated! :)