Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - The Wedding (Part 1)

A/N!

   HELLO READERS!

   Well you probably have already read this chapter but I accidentally deleted it so I must right it again for the next readers sake! UGH. I know right?

    Well, I changed Jenny's wedding outfit and it will be on the side in the NEXT chapter which will be updated after this. Eleanor's bride's made outfit will be on the side as well!

     Thank you to everyone who is reading. Please vote and comment!

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

Eleanor's POV

       "Okay." I muttered to myself. I was holding the clipboard with everything we needed the wedding. “Flowers. Check. Guest list. Check. Paster. Check.”

        Seriously I am going mad about this. People are already showing up. I’m not even ready yet. Peter’s not here. I have to help the bride get ready.

         “EL!” Someone yelled.

         “Oh my god. Danielle. I’m dying.” I said.

         “Give me the list.” Dani said. I gave her the list. “Thank you. I’ll give this to the security guards. Now go upstairs and get ready. Meet Jenny and I upstairs for her hair and make-up in 20 minutes.”

          I nodded and ran upstairs to where my dress was.

          I slipped on the lavender Go Back Across dress that reached my mid-thigh. I slipped on some Nude Patent High Heels. I put on a Daisy Disc Filligree Cuff. It was not silver but it more of a creamish color. I put on a gold Two Finger Cross Ring on my right hand. I slipped my Snowball Grainy Patent Leather bag with a crystal strap over my shoulder.

           I headed to the bathroom and curled my hair just a little bit more. I swooped it to the side and pinned it with some lavender flower pins. I then added a little bit more make-up and checked the time.

           It’s been 20 minutes so I headed to go help the bride.

Jenny’s POV

      “What did I say about beauty sleep?” Eleanor teased.

      “Just nervous.” I replied.

      “Don’t be!” Danielle said brushing out my hair.

      “But I am.” I replied.

      “He is In love with you.” Eleanor said in a serious tone.

      “I love him too.” I said with a smile.

      My mind was going crazy. I couldn’t even think of how I am getting married to the most amazing guy ever. I mean THE Harry Styles. How could this possibly happen?

       We’ve been through seriously a lot more than many other people would. We have so many memories, like Starbucks where we met and the cliff where we had 2 of our first dates. Weird. I know.

      “Stop over thinking everything.” Eleanor said snapping me back to real life.

      “Sorry.” I said.

      She finished my make-up and finally moved out of the way so I could see in the mirror. I was seriously in shock. This couldn’t be me.

      I never thought that I was beautiful. But right now I am.