Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Feelings.

Louis' POV

    Should I tell her? I mean, she loves Harry and I know she'll never love me back but what about Eleanor. I have El. She's mine, but something about Jenny is a lot more amazing.

   If I tell Jenny, I might lose Eleanor and Harry. If I don't tell her I won't lose anyone except myself.

  "I love you." I choked out to her.

  She gaped. Suddenly, she took a step away from my grip and tears formed in her eyes.

  "Oh my god. What did I just do? I'm so sorry." I begged for forgiveness.

  "I-I-I," She stuttered. "I love you too."

  "I know I'm an idoit, wait. You, you love me too?" I said. A small smirk formed on my face. She nodded.

  I pulled her back and closer. I planted my lips on hers and I felt her heart race. She started kissing my lips back and I felt a spark just burst. It wasn't a kiss I've had before. It was nothing like Eleanor, it was more passionate and gentle.

  "We should go back." I said pulling away. We started breathing really hard and our foreheads still touching.

  "Actually, can we go to my house? I need to talk to my mum." She said. I nodded and smiled at her. I grabbed her hand and intwined our fingers.

  We headed to the car and burst the music. "Payphone" by Maroon 5 started playing and that's when we found our song. 

Jenny's POV

   "Mum? Mum are you here?" I said opening the door. Louis said he would wait for me in the car as I sort things out.

   "Right here babe." I heard a faint voice said. I turned into the kitchen and saw my mum there. She was upset.

  "Mum. I have something to tell you." I said.

  "Yes?" She said looking in my eyes finally.

  "I was with Harry." I choked out.

  "Yeah, I know. You and the band hang out huh?" She said and smiled.

  "No mum. I was dating Harry. He was the guy that I was always so happy with." I whispered.

  "What?!" She yelled. I stepped back. "You are the bitch that stole Harry?! Jenny, I thought we had an agreement that we wouldn't tell him that you were my daughter?!"

  "Why would you keep it a secret?! You loved him right? So why hide that you have a daughter?!" I yelled.

  "Fine. Fine. You are right. But you still should've told me!" She yelled.

  "What was I gonna say?! Oh hey mum, yeah I'm going out with your ex Harry." I say sarcastically.

  "Don't you dare use that tone with me." She snapped.

  "I'm sorry." I apologized. "But I broke up with Harry."

  "What? Why?" She said looking up from her hands.

  "Because I knew if I was with him I'd lose you." I said to her. She gave me half of a smile. She came over and gave me a hug. "I gotta go. Lou is waiting for me in the car."

  "I see that." She said pulling away from the hug.

  "See what?" I said smiling.

  "Your smile. You like Louis huh?" She said and smirking. I nodded and she shook her head. She motioned me to leave and I gave her one last hug and kiss on the cheek.

  "Bye mum." I said. I grabbed my purse and walked back outside to see Louis smiling at me. He opened the door for me. He grabbed my face and gave me a gentle kiss.

  The thing about Louis' kisses were so gentle and passionate. They were opposite as Harry's. Harry's were forward and more strength to it.

  "C'mon babe. I think we all need some sleep." He said pulling away. We drove back to the hotel still rocking out to the radio especially when "What Makes You Beautiful" came on.

  "Stop Lou! I said stop it!" I yelled as he tickled me. I ran down the hallway as he chased me. I opened the door and he caught me.

  His hands slid around my waist and started tickling me again.

  "STOP!...Louis!....Stop it!" I yelled through laughing. He finally stopped but his smile fell when he looked up. I turned around to see 4 pairs of eyes on us.

  "You, you two?" Harry stuttered out. His eyes were puffy and red like he's been crying for hours. His eyes had bags under them.

  "No, Harry. Please listen to m-" I pleaded but he cut me off.

  "Stop it." He yelled. "God dammit stop it! I hate when you sugar coat things, Jenny. It's not good and doens't help at all. You and Louis can have whatever fun you want just go away some where else."

  "Guys, c'mon." Liam said holding the door open. They all left which made Harry and I alone.

  "No. Harry!" I yelled as he walked down to his room. I chased to him. "HARRY FUCKING STYLES TURN AROUND AND LOOK AT ME!"

  I yelled. He finally stopped and looked at me.

  "You don't know," I started. "You don't know how happy you made me. You don't know how happy I loved seeing your face and smile every morning. You don't know how much I wanted to tell you about my mum. You don't know how much I despised you while you dated my mum. You don't know how much I loved you and our first date. You don't know how much it meant to me while you did everything just so I remembered you. You don't know-"

  Before I knew it two warm lips planted on mine. I finally realized they were Harry's. This kiss was so different from all the other ones he's given me before. I wrapped my arms around his neck and messed with his curls. He ran his hand down my spine giving me chills.

  Before I knew it we were in his room and I was up against the wall as he kissed my neck. I started stripping mine and his clothes. Now I was only in a bra and underwear and he was in his Tommy Hilifiger boxers. I ran my hands against his abs as he kissed me passionately.

  He set me on the bed and I just remember how amazing this moment was. I never wanted it to end.

  I loved Harry.

  But then again.. their was Louis.

~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<

   I woke up to a bright light coming from the window. I looked out the window and see the bright blue sky. It was a beautiful morning view.

   Then I turn around and I see Harry asleep. He looks so peaceful and adorable. I smiled at his smile in his sleep.

  "Good morning." He said but not opening his eyes. His voice was so husky and so perfect and deep. God.

  "Hi babe." I said. I kissed his lips gentle and he smiled. His dimples made me go weak. He was perfect.

   "What do you want to do today?" He asked but before I could answer my stomach churned. I jumped out of the bed and ran towards the bathroom.

   I started puking and it wouldn't stop. My stomach felt like it was caving in.

  "AHH!" I screamed then started puking again. My stomach kept churning and my legs stiffened.

  "Jenny! Jenny! Are you okay? Can I come in?!" Harry yelled. He was worried and I could hear it in his voice.

  "I'm. I'm. I am fine." I managaed to choke out. I turn one inch and suddenly started puking blood up.

  Suddenly, the door flung open and all the boys ran in.

  "No, go. You guys shouldn't see this." I said. I tried standing up but suddenly fell.

  "Jenny. Stay with me. Stay with me now. Don't close your eyes." I heard Louis say.

  My eyes closed and all I remember seeing is Louis' face looking like he just saw someone being murdered.