Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Cougar Alert!

Jennifer's POV

    I open my eyes to see the blinding sun in my eyes. I rub my eyes for a couple seconds to realize where I am.

   "JENNY! Get down here now!" There's my que. I heard my mum yell from downstairs. I finally manage to jump out of my huge king bed and walk down the glass stairs. I see my mum standing there all ready in her clothes for her job.

   "What?" I snarl to her. She glares and then turns away from my eyes.

   "I have a date tonight, with Harry." She said. Oh god.

   I can't believe she is dating a 17 year old. Seriously, that's my age and I personally think it is disgusting. I mean, she could be going to jail for this but no! I roll my eyes in disgust.

   Harry Styles is actually very attractive, I have to admit but why is he attracted to my mum? Who is 32 years old? There is a 15 age difference and that's almost is my age. God. Something is wrong with them. I haven't actually met Harry before but I really want to. But I probably couldn't hold the urge of punching him in the face.  

   Serves him right.

   "And I should care because?" I snap. She rolls her eyes. "If you do that your eyes will get stuck like that."

   "Stop it!" She yelled. I stepped back by her tone. She's been really on edge since 'dating' Harry. It's probably from all the flacking hate she gets. Ha, see what I did there? Yeah, no. Okay. Well, I believe it's really dumb. They were caught with pictures and everything. They should just go public about it so they get in so much pressure and break up. "Stop with all the damn sarcasm. Just because you don't like Harry doesn't mean you can trash talk him."

   "MUM! He's 17 years old. That's just very perverted! He's my fucking age! It's disgusting mum." I yell back to her. She just shakes her head. "I hope you go to jail for it."

   Those were the last words I said before I ran up to the stairs. I jumped back into my bed and cried. I hated my mum with Harry. She never finds out that I cry about it because she would probably blame everything on me after she dumps him.

   I've been getting a lot of hate lately for the whole 'cougar alert' thing with my mum and Harry. A lot of girls or should I say 'Directioners' hate my mum so they have to hate me. I'm known as the school's slut because of it. My mum doesn't know about it but soon she will.

   I finally wipe my eyes and get dress. I grab a white tank top with a Peter Pan color that was black. I pulled a black cardigan around it. I slipped on a black pair of skinny jeans and rolled up the bottom so it was just above my ankle. I put a pair of white TOMS on and headed towards the bathroom.

   I pulled my dark brown hair to the side and did a messy fishtail braid. I washed my face with some acne face wash that didn't seem to be working. It soothed my face very well just didn't get rid of the pimples which pissed me off. I then put on a tad of mascara and curled my lashes. I added a bit of lip gloss then got my iPhone off my bed.

   I checked Twitter and saw some more dumb hate.

  @JennyFlack24 - You are a slut. Go die in a hole with your mom.

  @JennyFlack24 - Have fun with you cougar mom and Hazza. Maybe the police with find your mom and you can have Harry for yourself.

  @JennyFlack24 - You should tell your mom that a 15 year difference is really gross. Especially when the girl is older. Go die.

   I held back the tears so I didn't smear my make up. I took a deep breath and slipped my phone in my back pocket. I headed downstairs and I heard my mum on the phone. I quietly creeped behind her to hear.