Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Happy Birthday!

Harry's POV

   "When are we landing?" I asked Liam impatiently.

   "Soon hold your horses." He said.

   We all were flying to go see Jenny and Bella. I couldn't wait. It's been a long time since I've seen them. I've missed them. There was not a second where I didn't think of them.

   I am so grateful to have Bella.

   I look over and see Louis and Eleanor sweetly talking. They were good together. I'm glad they were back together. Then I look over at Liam. Him and Danielle we laying on eachother's shoulder sound asleep.

   I wish I could be like that with Jenny.. Forget all the mistakes we've both made.. Be a family..

   It is Jenny's birthday today and we're gonna surprise her. It's gonna be great! I have a huge surprise to ask her also..

  "Harry we're landing." Someone said waking me from my imagination.

  "Okay." I said to Zayn. We all excited the plane and grabbed our luggages, then took a couple pictures with fans then headed towards our place to set up the surprise party.

  We sent Danielle and Eleanor to Jenny's place to get her ready and hang out.

Jenny's POV

   "Goodmorning baby!" I said to the little girl that was coloring a picture of a carrot.. Haha, Louis..

  I miss them.

  "Happy birfday!" She said excitedly.

  "Thank you." I said and kissed her cheek.

  I heard a knock on the door and walked over to it. I opened it too see my two bestfriends.

  "Eleanor! Danielle! Oh my gosh!" I said excitedly. I ran to them in a huge bear hug.

  "Hey babe! Happy birthday!" Eleanor said.

  "Happy birthday!" Danielle followed.

  "Thank you!" I said letting them in. "What are you guys doing here?"

  "We came to tell you happy birthday." Eleanor said sarcastically.

  Bella came running in and ran towards Danielle into a hug.

  "Danielle!" She yelled.

  "Hi Bells." Danielle replied.

  Bella then ran towards Eleanor and hugged her.

  "So, what are we doing today?" I said as Bella sat on my lap. The girls sat on the couch as well and smiled.

  "We are gonna go shopping!" They both yelled.

  I groaned.

  "Really?" I said unhappy.

  "C'mon!" Eleanor said. "It'll be fun. Now go get dressed and we'll watch Bella."

  "Fine.." I said and ran to my room.

  I got some light blue topshop skinny jeans on that went a little above my ankles. I then slipped on a inspired coral sleeveless pussybow blouse. I then put on my white vans and grabbed my Oasis satchel handbang. 

  I fixed my straight hair and braided my bangs and pinned them to the side. I added a tad bit of mascara and ran down stairs.

  "Ready?" Eleanor asked.

  "Yup." I said.

 ~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

   After shopping Eleanor and Danielle insisted for us to go out I guess. I don't know why they got me so dressed up for this.

  Eleanor got me a super pretty dress, which was super expensive!

  "Let's get you ready!" Eleanor said excitedly.

  "Okay." I said still confused. I looked on my bed to see the beautiful outfit.

  I saw the nude colour sequin skater dress by rare. I looked at some black Kelsi Dagger nelly wedge sandal high heels. They were matched with a HOBO vintage leather handbag and some silver bangles. (Outfit on the side!)

  "I get to do hair!" Danielle yelled.

  "Make-up!" Eleanor yelled.

  "You know what's strange?" Danielle questioned.

  "That she is and was super skinny even though she was pregnent." Eleanor answered.

  "YES!" Danielle exclaimed.

  "Guys, I'm still here." I told them.

  "Yes! Now hair!" Danielle yelled.

  She started curling my hair with a curling wand. I looked a bit like Eleanor's just more curly, so sort of like Taylor Swift's.

  She pushed it all to the left side and it was super cute.

  "Make-up now!" Eleanor said.

  "Not too much." I said.

  "Yeah, yeah." She said.

  She started doing my make-up but it felt like their was loads and loads on top of my face. I stopped paying attention to what she was adding after that.

  I was thinking of where we were going tonight. I can't wait for the guys to come home next week. It's gonna be great seeing them. Harry needs to hang out with Bella before she goes bonkers.

  "FINISHED!" I heard Eleanor yell breaking me from my thoughts.

  I turned around and stared in awe at myself. I looked so different! The make-up was super natural and it didn't look like I had so much. My hair was super pefect.

  "Oh my gosh." I said still in amazment.

  "You like?" Eleanor said.

  "MORE THAN LIKE! I love it!" I said.

  "Great!" Danielle said. "Now go get your outfit on and we'll get Bella dressed.

   I nodded and they ran towards Bella's room.

   I slipped on the dress hoping not to mess my hair up or make-up. I got the shoes on and grabbed the handbag with my phone and lipgloss in it.

   "Come out here! We wanna see!" Eleanor said happily outside the door.

   I opened the door and the girls looked in awe.

  "Awh. Mummy. You look great!" Bella yelled running towards me.

  "Really?" I asked. "It's not oo much right?"

  "Nope!" Danielle said.

  "Are you gonna tell me where we are gonna go?" I questioned.

  "Nope." Eleanor and Danielle said in unison.

  "Grrr." I whined.

  "Leggo!" Eleanor said. We all climbed into the car and I buckled Bella into her cart seat.

  We pulled up to the boys apartment.

  "What are we doing here?" I asked.

  "They asked for us to check the house. You know. Just since they've been gone so long." Eleanor said.

  We got out of the car and I grabbed Bella's hand. Danielle had the key in her and started unlocking the door super slowly.

  As we walked in.. I was so surprised at everyone.

  "SURPRISE!" They all yelled to me.

  "Oh my gosh." I said.

  Then I saw him. I saw Harry and the rest of the boys looking super fancy.

  I ran towards Harry and he lifted me into a hug. He spun me around and I smiled into his shoulder.

  "I've missed you." He whispered.

  "You have no idea how much we've missed you." I said looking down at our beautiful daughter.

  The family is finally back together..