Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Caring or Acting?

Jenny's POV

   "I'll be right back." I said. I grabbed my phone and walked to one of the boys rooms and shut the door. "Hello?"

   "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" My mum yelled in the phone.

   "I'm at.. Uh.. Hannah's house." I lied.

   "No you are not. Hannah just left about an hour ago." She said. Damn.

  "I'm still on my date." I lied again.

  "JENNY! It's almost 4 in the morning!" She yelled. "Come home now!"

  "Maybe I don't want to!" I yelled.

  "Well you better get home because I'm your mother!" She yelled.

  "You don't act like one!" I yelled back.

  "Save it missy. Or else you won't ever go on a date again." She stated. "Now come home now."

  I hung up and walked back to the living room where the guys where looking at me in concern.

  "I gotta go." I said grabbing my purse on the couch.

  "Where?" Harry said.

  "WHY!?" Louis yelled running towards me.

  "My mum is freaking out. She's like going mental. I'll call you later Harry." I said.

  "I'll drive you home." Harry said.

  "NO!" I yelled. He was taken back. "Sorry, just you don't wanna meet my mum."

  "Oh okay." He said. He walked towards me and snaked his arms around my waist.

  "Do that outside of the door!" Niall yelled. We went out into the hallway and I looked into Harry's eyes. They sparkled so much.

  "So, I guess this is goodbye?" He said. His arms still around my waist.

  "Just for tonight." I said. "I'll call you tomorrow."

  "Wait," He said grabbing my arm before I walked away.

  "What?"

  "You forgot something." He said and smiled. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

   I leaned in and so did he. Our lips smashed perfectly together like a puzzle piece. Everytime I kissed him it was a different kiss. Kind of weird right? But he kissed so passionately.

  "I have to go." I said. His eyes dropped.

  "Wait," He said. "Please, be my girlfriend?"

  "I would love too." I said. I gave him a small kiss on the lips and walked off. He waved to me and blew a kiss. I smiled as I got into the lift.

  I started walking towards my house which wasn't very far from the hotel. It was starting to get light outside. As I reached my house I put the gate number in and walked towards the door.

  I look and I see my mum in the middle of the room. She looked very angry. I rolled my eyes and started heading upstairs.

  "Wait." She said. I was already on the stairs but I turned around.

  "What?" I snapped.

  "Who is this guy you have been seeing?" She asks. My heart pounded.

  "A guy." I said.

  "Well, what's his name? What is he like?" She said.

  "Why do you care?" I said.

  "Because I'm your mum and I want to make sure this guy is right if you are on dates until 4 in the morning!" She said raising her voice.

  "Well, he's a really great guy. He's amazing. We had a fun date. Best one." I said starting to walk back down the stairs.

  "What did you do?" She asks.

  "Uh. He took me toward this weird forest thing. Then their was this empty spot by a a cliff which opened towards the water," I started. We both sat down on the couch. "And we sat on this blanket and had a picnik. He gave me his jacket because I forgot mine in the car. He was such a gentlemen. He started talking about his parents and how much he misses them. He started to cry and so did I. Then he kissed me."

  "Aww." She said. This was the closest we've been for a while. "What happened next?"

  "Well, I had a crazy idea," I said and she raised an eyebrow. "I decided to jump off the cliff into the water with him. No, we didn't get hurt and it was really fun and it showed I could trust him. He kissed me underwater which was amazing. Then we went to his place and his friends were there. We played truth or dare and it was a fun night."

  "You think it'll last?" She said.

  "I hope so." I said. "I really like him."

  "I can tell," She started. "You have that smile on you I haven't seen in a while. Also, your eyes tell me how much you care for him. Also, you eyes sparkle with love."

  "Really?" I said. She nodded and yawned.

  "Let's get some sleep." She said. I nodded and headed upstairs.

  "And mum?" I said to her. She turned around. "Thanks."

  She kissed my cheek and headed to her room and I did the same.

  I fell asleep dreaming about Harry. But then again I realized I couldn't do this to my mum. He made me so happy but was he better than my mum?