Eleven

I sighed as I paid for the ticket then I closed my laptop and got my things, my few bags and the few other little knick knacks I had. I went downstairs as the taxi pulled up but I knew the others were obviously confused. I thanked the driver as she took my things to her car then turned and looked at the guys but I didn't see Yata anywhere, which was a relief.

"What's going on, Seona?" Kusanagi asked and I hugged him.

"I've left a letter in my room, you'll know everything you need to in there." I said and let him go then hugged the others but Yata came downstairs and looked shocked, hurt even, as he saw me leaving.

"Seona-"

"I'm sorry, Yata." I whispered and turned then left the bar, getting into the car and the woman driving off.

"Going on a trip?"

"This was my trip, I'm going home." I said and she nodded.

"Where to?" She asked and I glanced at her.

"Fort William, Scotland." She nodded and we got to the airport then I waited for my flight. When it finally came, I got on and went home.
~~~
I got to the terminal and saw my pàrantan standing near the baggage claim. I cleared my throat and went to them, not exactly happy with their expressions.

 I cleared my throat and went to them, not exactly happy with their expressions

"Mom, dad-"

"Enough, Seona." Mom said and we left the airport once I had my things. We went home to our little family house and I saw my seanair no seanair waiting.

My grandmother ran towards me and hugged me then I held her close when my grandfather hugged us both

"Tell me, how was the trip?!" Grandma asked and I laughed but my dad's voice cut us off.

"Inside, Seona. Now." I stopped smiling and went inside then we went to the kitchen as my parents glared down at me. This should be fun.

Kusanagi's POV
I went to her room and grabbed the letter on her desk, opening it and reading it as I sat on the bed.

Dear Homra,
I'm so sorry that I have left. I never meant to hurt any of you. Please forgive me. The reason I've left is because I love Misaki yet he loves another. Tell him I'm sorry as well. Inside the envelope you will find my necklace, I've returned it because I'm no longer part of the family. I know this is true because family doesn't just leave family, you can't leave a true family. Tha a h-uile teaghlach againn, Family is all we have. I'm so sorry for suddenly leaving but I promise, I won't cut off all ties with you. I've heard from my grandmother, Saruhiko is returning to Shizume in one week. If you wish to know where I am, you may find him and ask. And Misaki, forgive me but I can't take you from someone else. Please, don't be like me and tell this girl how you feel. I beg of you, don't be like me. Tha gaol agam oirbh uile, I love you all. Homra is my true family, whether I'm apart of it or not. No blood, no bone, no ash.
Seona

I looked inside the envelope and saw her necklace then held it to my head as I tried not to cry. Her leaving felt like us losing Tatara and Mikoto again, I didn't like this.

"Izumo?" I looked and saw Anna then smiled as I stood.

"Hey, Anna." I whispered and went to the bar to see everyone silently sitting there.

"So, where is she?!"

"Saruhiko will be back in a week, she says he can tell us where she is. There's something else. Yata, she says you love someone-"

"Her!" He yelled and gripped his hat.

"Fuck, I love her! She left before I could say anything!"

"She thinks you love someone else." I said and he looked at me.

"What?"

"She said she left because she didn't want to be in the way of you and whoever she thought you loved. She left her necklace too, said she's not apart of Homra anymore." I said and they all seemed ready to cry.

"So what? We wait for Fushimi?" Rikio asked and I nodded.

"It's all we can do I'm afraid." I said and set her letter down, not telling Yata that his feelings were returned. That's for her to say when we find her.